Thread: FREE CLOTHES... Not joking or purging

FREE CLOTHES... Not joking or purging

Hey Girls. So i dont post here often. In fact this is probably my first post but i couldn't keep this little gem a secret any longer. If you live in the tri state area (southern illinois, kentucky, southern indiana), then get a hold of me. There is a place in a city called Harrisburg Illinois that has free clothes. Its a community donation site with new stuff every day. The dont charge anything and have never batted an eye at me picking up things (and i have gone almost 5 times). It can be hit or miss but i have gotten a lot of really great stuff like dresses, skirts, lounging pants, cute tops, and a few undergarments. If anyone is near by let me know and i can give them more information for the place. I hope this helps someone as much as it helped me.

~Caio~

On a similar note, we have several 2nd hand shops selling items for $1.00, Wedding dresses and evening gowns excepted, they go from $10-75.00

Resident huguenot Nocturnal Kaylee's Avatar
    Aren't those places for homeless/poor to get clothing? I know I'd feel pretty bad about taking stuff from there if I could actually afford clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnal Kaylee View Post
    Aren't those places for homeless/poor to get clothing? I know I'd feel pretty bad about taking stuff from there if I could actually afford clothing.
    Absolutely. But then again, there are plenty of needy crossdressers out there that need your cast offs. You don't have to be homeless or destitute to shop at those places for stuff to wear.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Resident huguenot Nocturnal Kaylee's Avatar
    Shop, absolutely I go to the Goodwill all the time, but if it's handouts that's another story, those are for the truly needy I always felt.

If you purge, you'll be sorry! Don't do it!!!
    I know you feel you want "out of the buisness" now, but the bug will be back to bite you gurenteed! Everyone who's purged can attest to that.
    However, if you're just riddining the old, and making room for some new stuff......................

You've actually never posted at all and no member will be contacting you because of this, your account is limited, and I don't like this post, it screams scam.

Thread Closed!
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn