Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Went out grocery shopping

Went out grocery shopping

So up until now the only times i have been outside as Anastasia is once for a quick walk to my local park and another time just walking around the area i live in at night (in the summer) I had a much deserved day off work today and decided that today would be the day i go shopping fully dressed as Anastasia ! I spent absolutely hours doing my make up (i wiped it off and started again 4 times lol) but finally i was happy with it, I already had an outfit in mind so after the make up nightmare i put on my breast forms, my lovely Jumper (Sweater) dress black tights (pantyhose) my old faithful (getting a bit worn out now) knee high boots and my black leather jacket and nervously got into the car, I drove to Tesco's parked up but i just couldn't bring myself to get out of the car in case someone recognized me :/ So then i had an idea ! I decided to drive to the next big town Chelmsford about a 20 min journey as i was sure no one would know me there ! I felt much better when i got there and out i got I grabbed a trolly pulled out my list and walked in head held high. It was fairly busy and at first i found myself hiding behind my hair but as time passed and no one seemed to be paying me much attention (except for a rather large built tattooed man and his mates), My confidence grew I managed to get all the items on my list and even had a quick look around the clothing section without any problems at all ! I will admit that the cashier (a young woman of about 17-18) did keep looking at me and i could see by her face that she was quite intrigued and i am sure she suspected but hey by then i didn't care i took my shopping to the car and drove home feeling very happy with myself indeed ! Such a good feeling

Nastya x
    Last edited by anastasiaprincess; 12-05-2012 at 06:48 PM.

Way to go! Pretty soon we will be hearing about many your more adventures.

What a lovely story, glad you nhad such a wonderful time out, it is so great to be able to be out and about as a woman, thanks for telling the rest of us girls, take care hugs
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Good for you Anastasia! I think sometimes we thnk every outing has to be an adventure. The reality is life iis really quite mundane and sometimes it's the simple things that make it fun! You go gurl!

Platinum Member
    Sounds like a lovely outing..excuse the pun.

Very nice . Always like to hear when some one break the ice and gets out. It give me hope that I'll make it out. Waiting for SO to say it's OK. I promised it would be on her terms. Good for you.
    I know enough to know I don't know enough.

Peace

Nastya,

Congratulations on a great outing. I'm glad it went well.

Quote Originally Posted by anastasiaprincess View Post
    (i wiped it off and started again 4 times lol)
    Wow, you must be speedy. It would take me all day to do my makeup 4 times!

-Bree

Welcome to the out and about club girl. The first few times are always a rush or time seems to stands still.... embrace the moment, 'cus shortly, you'll just be one of the crowd out doing errands and you're out time will go by way too fast....

Thanks for sharing.....

Renne.....

Well done a good and productive outing

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Yay Anastasia! I'll bet it was an incredible rush. Every one of these stories I read inches me closer to the day when Amy will step forth and face the world herself...

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Anastasia i could feel your excitement just reading your story, I was hoping to do the same next time we go to england, just dress up and get lost in the crowd, when we lived near london we used to go to camden market a lot, wow you could wear whatever you want their and no one would bat an eye, its not like that here in cyprus everybody is expected to stick to their socially excepted groups, thanks for your post, I will probably have dreams of myself pushing my trolly in a pair of knee high boots xxxxx

Aspiring Member
    thats brave ..real brave way to go !!!

Glad you enjoyed yourself. Most likely,as soon as you get 50 ft from your car,no one you may know will recognize you as there is nothing to "jog their recognition" of them knowing that person. Makeup and wigs do wonders! Have fun!
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

What a great story. I'm so happy for you Nastya. Even after 30 years of going out, I still feel a little excitement before I leave the house, and when I get home time seems to have gone by so fast, and wish I had gone to more stores.

Aside from crossdressing, I love reading posts from English gurls as you have a few different words from us. I think Mark Twain said something like '...the Americans and the English have a lot in common, everything except the language'.
    Stephanie

It's a great story and I know you had fun.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Great story! Sounds like a lot of fun. I've been out dressed several times myself, but the destination has always been a cd friendly club or anywhere amongst the GLBT community in Chicago.

I went to a Tescos in Sheffield dressed intending to look at clothing on offer.
    They had an electronics section there and I was totally absorbed in what was on offer I forgot the ladies section.
    Tescos is brightly lit at night isn't it?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Glad you made it out they will get more frequent now. the truth is nobody really cares for the most part just go out and have fun It is a thrill
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Thank you everyone i had a blast

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    I went to a Tescos in Sheffield dressed intending to look at clothing on offer.
    They had an electronics section there and I was totally absorbed in what was on offer I forgot the ladies section.
    Tescos is brightly lit at night isn't it?
    Ha ha Electronics is a "guy" thing ! You are lucky you didn't give yourself away My local Tesco isn't that brightly lit after about 11pm they only seem to use half of the lighting

Being out and about is a wonderful feeling. Thank you for sharing you experience.

Thanks for sharing Anastasia. I am envious of your courage to do this, and the more I read these type of stories, I know it won't be long before I take the next step and just get out there and do it. Hope you have many more wonderful experiences such as the one you described.
    Di

Well done Anastasia, good going girl! On my first outing, my boob fell out of my bra onto the street....I just picked up, put it back and walked on. The sky is still above me ahead! But I have a new bra LOL!

Natasha

I LOVE having something constructive to do when I go out crossdressed. Lurking stinks. Shopping, working, volunteering... productivity plus crossdressing is delightful!

Thank you everyone for the lovely and supportive messages )))) Love you all !!

Nastia xx