Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My wife wore my panties...and I'm bummed out.

My wife wore my panties...and I'm bummed out.

So this morning I'm getting dressed and I was deciding which panties to wear. Pulled out one of my favorite pair then said to myself, nah I'll wait and change into them when I get home. Well I come home and get ready to change and where do I find my favorite pair? In the laundry hamper...I'm seriously bummed out that she wore my favorite pair. Not to mention they are like 2 or 3 sizes to big for her. Ugh...has this every happened to anyone. How do I talk to her about it?

She probably thought it was nothing more than a way to tell you "I get it". My wife has hijacked a couple of pairs and I am all for it! Before that, she was wearing some, shall we say, less flattering cotton panties. Now, she's wearing some much more interesting underwear. She credits me with the growth and I am glad to have helped her.

If you were really setting them aside, maybe you should have let her know "hey, I am saving these for something special". She would have understood.

That said, I would take her "wearing of the panties" as a form of acceptance.

Meghan
    Last edited by az_azeel; 12-07-2012 at 06:14 PM. Reason: no need to quote the first post
    "No matter how far you've gone down a wrong road, turn back."

~Turkish Proverb

I can relate to the other side....my husband wearing MY expensive special knickers....but I sadly and it was hard....gave my two favorite pairs to him but I did it to show I care and I accept him for who he is. In saying that I stole a top of his the other day and got so many lovely comments from my co workers....I'm keeping it lol. He has better taste than me and has taught me to be sexy and own gorgeous sexy underwear so take it as a compliment that she stole your favorite pair....means she likes your taste xxxxx. And I'm all new at this so I'm not trying to give advice just wanted to share my thoughts with you xxx
    A world without love and understanding is a lonely one so take my hand walk beside me for all of our days so we may never be alone and always be understood xxxx

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I think it's very romantic that u and your SO share EVERYTHING, Megan!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

You are lucky you have acceptance, do you want to lose that too?
    Think long and carefully and then...

Sit on it!
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I'm sure it was alet down for you when you were so looking forward to your evening of comfort, but I do believe that perhaps she was just letting you know how much she misses your time together. Acceptance by your SO/Wife is such a great beautiful plus in any relationship, but if her indulging truly upsets you then perhaps it might be a good idea to purchase doubles of each item so you can dress-up as twins. Sometimes it can be great fun. Of course, I do admit that panties are very personal but then at least she didn't put them back inthe drawer afterwards,they were in the hamper. You are quite blessed to have one who accepts and is willing to share your life, not to mention the whole you. Am sure if you just take her aside and express your feelings about the subject all will work out for the best. Remember "COMMUNICATION"

Quote Originally Posted by MeganInUtah View Post
    How do I talk to her about it?
    Just tell her that you would prefer she not wear your panties. Offer to buy her the same style in her size if she really likes them.

... but, although I don't know your wife, be prepared for hurt feelings if she thinks the two of you are close enough to share underwear.
    Reine

Hi,

Not knowing the full story , maybe your S O thought they needed washing & thats why they were in the laundry, did your S O say she wore them.

...noeleena...

Perhaps she was just"marking territory" what's hers is hers and what's yours is hers as well..lol I have a suggestion..You go down a size or two and she go up a size or two and all panties can happily live in one common drawer together..That's the start!
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

I wouldn't talk to her at all about it. She didn't harm them did she? Be glad she accepts your dressing enough to wear your panties. And if you have a "favorite pair" of panties, just go buy some more like them. Buy her some also.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Platinum Member
    I have more panties and although I may have favorites, none are so important to me that I'd be bummed if my wife wore them.

Banned Read only
    Did you by chance leave your panties laying about? Maybe she just threw them in the laundry hamper thinking they were dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorja View Post
    Did you by chance leave your panties laying about? Maybe she just threw them in the laundry hamper thinking they were dirty.
    That's another possibility. There's a way to tell if she wore them, I'll leave it to your imagination.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

My first thought was that you left them laying out (old guys habbit hard to break) and she saw them and tossed them in the laundry basket. It would be unlikely that she wore them and already changed by the time you got home from work. It's not like you change them every hour or so. Anyway, no harm done, I wouldn't make waves at this point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

Silver Member
    I would desperately love my wife to want to share my panties, that would be so accepting !! she would have to reciprocate though

Guy wearing dresses
    I bought two pair of VS second satin briefs and two pair of thongs. My wife filched the briefs before I even got a chance to wear them. She only takes my other panties if she's really desperate (like we're on the road and she misplaced).

Of course, she borrowed my cheerleader outfit to wear to a costume dance and it took me a while to find out where she'd put my spanky pants after that.

My GF wouldn't fit in my panties as we are way totally different sizes. I don't think she would even if we were the same size. If she did I would say a word about it. It would give me an excuse to buy more We had a discussion about the clothes already though and I told her that if she ever wanted ANYTHING that I have , I would be more than happy to buy it for her in her size. Of coarse that has yet to happen but I am buying her some really nice things for xmas
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Megan I hear girlfriend! I don't get overly upset unless I put on nylons to find runs in them, grrrrrrrrr so irritating. LOL. I love the fact that my wife wears some of my clothes and usually she tells me that she is wearing them. No big deal since I wasn't wearing them at the time.

First up, best dressed!

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Sharing is a wonderful sign of love an affection. If you are sure she wore them, buy some in her size since you know she likes them.

BUT...if those panties were not in the drawer neatly folded, then the would have been considered "dirty" and she might have been slightly griping that you aren't putting your dirties in the laundry!

This is why communication is so very imporatant!!!

I wouldn't say anything at all. I'd just be grateful that she doesn't object to you wearing panties and is open about it. Rather, what I'd suggest is to surprise her with some new panties as a gift.
    Di

Gold Member
    When I was married, my wife would sometimes swipe my stuff. Sometimes it was annoying but it is just one of those things you have to deal with. I mean a spouse accepting enough to share undergarments is really rare.
    And even if it is undies, well, lovers tend to have a "carnal" knowledge of each other anyways. I mean most people could probably pick their SO's "anatomy" out of a lineup so sharing undies is nothing big.
    Last edited by Eryn; 12-09-2012 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Quoted post was deleted.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I wouldn't do anything but tease her a bit about keeping you close to her.

Gold Member
    I was gonna say something about your wife assuming they needed washed. There is such a thing as the "sniff test" but maybe with undies one wouldn't wanna do that...

OK I will go away now
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    My wife is always borrowing my stuff, sometimes she will ask; which I'm fine with either way. If I'm going out and she isn't home, I'll call her to borrow something of hers.
    Dana Ryan