Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: neighbor

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I would just give her an honest answer and leave it at that.If she finds it interesting she will speak to you again if not PFFFT big deal.
    I have a nosy neighbor across the street and they see me in both modes I don't hide who I am.
    I have talked to lady and her husband over the years and I'm sure they think I'm gay because of the way I talk and dress.
    What I'm sure freaks them out is when I kiss my GF on the front porch or when she gets in her car to head home.
    Main thing is be yourself and don't act like they bother you.

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    I wouldn't give her any exact answers until I knew her better. Just be vague, or tell her the stuff was for a friend.
    Dana Ryan

Personally, I'd love it if a cute neighbor (assuming she is attractive) asked me about my shopping. I don't try to hide my bags anymore and frequently leave my apartment fully dressed. If she is attractive and single, I'd jump at the chance to explain my preference to her, offer her a chance to meet me as a girl, Faith, and see where it goes. But, it depends on how open YOU want to be and if you are worried about your other neighbors finding out.
    Straight, full-time crossdresser. I've always known this was something that I wanted/needed to do but suppressed it while I was married. Now that I'm going through a divorce it's time to go all out!

Banned Read only
    You owe her nothing but what's the downside? She knows. The upside? No more worrying about your neighbor. Love your or hate you, you'll be free of hiding from her.

I personally believe it's none of her business. But it might be an opportunity let somebody know about your Cding. And who knows she may be very open to it. I guess you would have to figure out what would be the downside of her knowing.
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom" Anais Nin.

Live, Laugh, and Love Yourself!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah C. View Post
    Just have to vent this - I still get really upset that most's people still associate CD'ing with being gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but the two things have absolutely nothing to do with each other!
    and why would any rational person think they are NOT related? I mean be fair. A) You're a guy who likes to look and dress like a woman. B) Women usually like men. If A then B. It's a really easy conclusion to get to.

The fact that we cross dressers are usually not gay and usually married does not make the general population educated about it.

Banned Read only
    I do not know your sexual orientation. If you are not gay, simply reply, Yes, I am a cossdresser but I am not gay. 99.9% of us are straight. If you are gay, simply say, Yes, I am a gay crossdresser. What of it?

If I were single an a woman asked me that question I would say ,,, I am what ever you want me to be ,,, Dinner is at 8 an the FUN starts at 8.01 !! Should I set the Table for two ?
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Silver Member
    Would you like to be out? You own the conversation and can tell her as much as you want. The first time I came out to a neighbor she was very accepting. We became very good friends and went shopping together. Have never really had a problem with neighbors over close to a dozen places around the country and 50 years.

She obviously has an idea, its none of her business, but if she is generally friendly, let her know, build up a dialogue. If she is just the nosy type, then don't. She could turn into a supportive friend, thats never a bad thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    and why would any rational person think they are NOT related? I mean be fair. A) You're a guy who likes to look and dress like a woman. B) Women usually like men. If A then B. It's a really easy conclusion to get to.

The fact that we cross dressers are usually not gay and usually married does not make the general population educated about it.
    Hi Jennifer,

Interesting that you think about from that point of view. See, my first thought is that gay men like other men, and are not attacted to women or anything feminine. CD'ers are still men (not talking about TS here), so even though we may dress like women, it doesn't change our sexual orientation. I realize that there are some CD's who do enjoy being with men while dressed, but I think they are the exception, not the norm. Hence, being gay and CD'ing have (virtually) nothing in common.

Silver Member
    She is curious so I would just ask her if she would like to see your purchases or clothing collection. She might become your best friend.

Aspiring Member
    I'm with Ceri Ann and Monalisa on this one, might just turn out to be a good friend or more.

I would just tell her the truth, she could be a great friend>

hello all well she and i talk and to my susprice she already knew i was a crossdresser it seems her best friend works at victoria sercret didnt relise that but said she would love to go girl shopping w me and get my oppion as a women and a man and she help me get clothes to and make-up jewerly etc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You are "in" now so have fun with it.

Cool. Have fun and enjoy your new friendship!

Aspiring Member

Good development

Samantha, this sounds like the beginning of a good relationship.
    Good luck for the future and I hope it all works out well for all.

Best wishes,
    Sandra1746

yes it sound good i will start off slow see were it leads maybe after a bit i will give her my girl clothes sizes but not right know had a friend who was kind of in the same boat and it just ended bad she already told me she wants to buy me clothes make-up jewerly etc well will keep you all posted on how it goes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Langford View Post
    ........ Also, what does being Asian have to do with anything?
    In my experience, people from different cultures act differently in similar situations and, again in my experience, Asians seem to be more direct, meaning that an Asian person is more likely to ask where an American would just keep quiet.

Reading the OP's post, I suspect she may be Asian as well just from the writing style.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda