Thread: What Got You Started?

What Got You Started?

I am new to this forum and thought I would like to share my first experience. So here I go...

My first time occurred when I was around 14 years old. A friend of mine had a gorgeous blonde sister who used to lay out in their back yard. I used to look at her and thought I found her attractive as a boy does a girl..but was I ever wrong. One day she had been sunning herself in a yellow bikini with orange poka dots(I can see it like it was yesterday). She finished and went in to shower...sometime afterward, I had to use the facilities. There before me was the bikini hanging on the shower pole drying. For some reason, I had to touch it...and when I did, I then wanted to try it on...not sure why at that point...I must say it felt good. From that point I was hooked...I made sure to try on her bikinis at every chance I could and from there I moved to snooping thru her panty drawer...I cannot believe I never got caught.

If only I knew then what I know now, I think at this point I would be a girl!

Red face

Welcome :be:
    For me it started with my mom putting me in her pantyhose when it was cold when I was 5-6 from there it went to panties and uphill.

Kera
    (\ /)
    (o.o)
    (> <)

This is Bunny.

Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

The earlist memorie of anything "girlish" was in the 2-3rd grade. It was picture day and one girl came in a "sunday" dress white with ruffles, petticoat(didnt know what that was at the time) well at recess she decided to show the boys her panties white nylon brief she let a few of us touch them. From that moment forward I started expolring. From the moment I got home I was raiding my sisters & moms panties, tights, bras, lingerie, shoes anything I could get my hands or body into.

anyhow I believe that is what triggered my lifelong obsession.
    what a fool I use to be

Lips and lipstick

Lipstick was my first true obcession with a feminine article. The way lipstick looked when on, the way it looked being applied. I find even on gg's, nothing more sexy than a full set of painted lips. So I began applying lipstick to myself in my mid teens. I continued my fetish with lipstick all the way until here recently when I got the urge to go further with the makeup, then came the wig, clothes, breast, and ta da, Britney
    xoxoxo

Britney

"It's not the final destination, but journey along the way that counts"

Banned Read only
    My 7th grade teacher. She was a fashion show on wheels.One of my favorites was a sweater and stirrup pants number that drove me wild. It accentuated her figure like nothing I had ever seen. I sat up front where I could watch here slide her foot in and out of her pumps........that was it! I could start a whole thread on her! Miss Reilly. My first love....
    B.

My first experience is very similar to Alison.

I started as a teenager looking at the girls in their swimsuits and enjoyed looking at them very much.
    I found though that it was the swimsuit itself that I liked. I went to the shops and started to touch the swimsuits on the clothes racks and decided that I really did liked the feel of it. I eventually got brave enough to try one on and I was hooked.

Now I have so many swimsuits and I really like wearing them all the time. I still like to look at girls wearing them too.

Helen

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar
    Brenda can I have those pretty white shoes? Huh, Please Please Please ??? Ok can we share at least ???

For me I was 4 years old and it was my babysitters Boots. Need I degres. I still have a thing for shoes, oh Yes !!! Pantyhose are by far my fav fem Item on .
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

When I was in my twenties, living in the Texas hill country, I went one summer afternoon to the storage building I shared with friends to retrieve something. While rummaging around I knocked over a box and out spilled clothes belonging to my friend's wife. As I was putting them back, I came across several panties, a pair of stockings and a garter belt. On an impulse - the source of which I hadn't a clue - I took off my jeans and tried on her things. Let's just say that I found it to be, um, stimulating, so I took a set of underthings home with me.

A couple of weeks later, while in a neighborhood pharmacy, I overheard a conversation that revealed there was a gay bar only a few blocks from my apartment. Heterosexual that I was, I had no clue there was such a thing as a gay bar. That weekend, I retrieved the underthings from the hiding place where I'd stashed them and slipped them on, then finished dressing in my usual hiphugger bellbottoms (hey, it was the seventies) etc and headed for the bar. I didn't know why I was curious about a gay bar, or why I chose to wear panties, stockings and garter belt, and I was pretty nervous because the garter snaps were clearly visible through my tight pants, but I didn't spend much time analyzing all that. I just went. The evening was only moderately eventful; two or three guys showed interest in me, but I was confused by feelings that included an obvious lack of attraction to the male physique in contrast to a definite but secret craving for someone to see what I had on under my drab clothes. I went home that night without revealing my secret, and not much else came of my brief experimentation.

Fast forward a couple of decades plus a few years, during which I evidenced no crossdressing interest or behavior. I'm suddenly divorced and slowly coming to terms with being alone again. Browsing the Internet one night, I stumbled upon a site called Wicked Temptations, which specializes in scandalously sexy women's clubwear etc. A dim light came on and before long I found myself furtively scouting women's lingerie in WalMart and Target, and soon was the proud owner of a couple of pair of thong panties and some thigh high stockings, which quickly led to a powerful urge to shave my legs that I eventually found irresistable. The feeling was indescribable. Other shopping outings produced a couple of miniskirts and tops, some heels.

Fast forward a few more weeks and I am consumed with the desire to be seen in my feminine attire. Concerned with anonymity and clueless as to my options, I headed for an adult theater I had often seen from the highway. In the back parking lot, I anxiously and painstakingly changed into femwear - rather tarty femwear, I'm afraid - then parked near the entrance. After several long moments of delay while I listened to my heart pound, I finally mustered every last ounce of courage in me, stepped out of the car and headed for the door. I'll never forget the flood of feelings as I minced across that parking lot and through the door, and I'm sure I was a laughable sight, skittish as a deer as I cowered among the video shelves gauging people's reactions, but one thing was certain - I was hooked.

Now I was a girl on a mission. Using the Internet again, I researched makeup and then hit the WalMart shelves, stocking up on Cover Girl products. In the privacy of my home, I was astonished by the transformation makeup produces. One day in the mall I brazenly threw caution to the wind and purchased a wig from an understanding young lady at a kiosk. More Internet searches produced a short list of gay clubs in my area; I called one and they said crossdressers were welcome. I'm there at the first opportunity.

During the next few weeks, I frequented the club fairly often and soon had an epiphany: there was a very feminine personality inside me. I realized she had always been there, unformed, unrecognized, unexpressed, but there nonetheless and ... I liked her. I didn't completely understand her, but I liked her. A lot.

My big sister's panties. This was back about 1965 when I was 12 and they were plain white cotton briefs but there was just something about them as they flapped about in the breeze on the washing line or were being ironed then piled up to be put in my sister's wardrobe. The shape and look of them gave me a buzz and an erection and I had increasingly found the same happened if I saw panties and knickers as we call them in the UK on display in clothes shop windows etc. Eventually I had the urge to try on a pair and one day I was upstairs and sneaked into my sister's bedroom, took one of the many pairs of white knickers from her wardrobe shelves and going into my own bedroom took off my trousers and Y Fronts and slipped on her knickers instead. I was immediatelly turned on by the feeling of the smooth flyless front against my risen organ, the gentle grip of the elastic through the leg bands and the waist and the soft double gusset supporting my gonads and was hooked. I kept them on under my trousers and savoured the lovely feeling that I was wearing Girls Knickers. from then on I was hooked and the rest is history. I was to graduate over the next few years to wearing her skirts when I was alone in the house, and also my Mum's knickers, also full cotton briefs but in pink, pale blue, pale green and white with floral patterns as well as plain white, and also their skirts, dresses, bras etc.

BrittanieinLA
    For me, it started back when I was about 6. I have a younger sister, we played dress up from time to time. OHHHHHHHHH... the feeling when I got to put on her tights. It was a feeling that I didn't understand but I knew I liked it.

From there it was the occassional quickly slipping on my mom's pantyhose as they dried in the bathroom.

When in highschool, I discovered a stash of old pantyhose that mom and sis stored for some reason. I could dip into those lovely hose almost at will with recourse. I can still remember before basketball games, putting on some hose, taking care of personal business (if you know what I mean) and then wondering how what I just did would impact my playing later that night. Would I play like a girl too.

Things continue from there. I can only take Brittanie out of the closet on occassion. Like today, I am working from home and took the opportunity to dress (lingerie, hose, dress, shoes).

Everybody has their story, I guess.

Britt

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie Ashe
    Brenda can I have those pretty white shoes? Huh, Please Please Please ??? Ok can we share at least ???

For me I was 4 years old and it was my babysitters Boots. Need I degres. I still have a thing for shoes, oh Yes !!! Pantyhose are by far my fav fem Item on .

They can have my shoes when they pry them off my cold dead feet!

In-n-Out / Back-n-Forth / Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlisonNC
    IOne day she had been sunning herself in a yellow bikini with orange poka dots!

Sing along now "It was an itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini...."

Seriously, what I find most interesting along nearly all our "first time" experiences is how often we say we became "immediately hooked". With me it was my mother's lingerie -- and when I was wearing it for the first time, I knew it was the perfect feeling for me -- I didn't quite realize it then, but I was hooked.

Becoming femme every day Jennifercd_NJ's Avatar
    I started when I was about 14, I use to try on my mothers clothes when she was out and eventually started to buy my own. I have purged my collection several times since then but Now I have decide that I need not fight the urge as there are so many like me
    Hugs & Wet Kisses
    Jenn

Yahoo IM: Jennifercd_NJ

Bye for now

My first time was probably when I was in 2nd or 3rd grade. I can remember trying to walk around the house in my moms high heels. Then when I got old enough to be left home alone, i'd try on her dresses and pantyhose. After I got to big for her clothes, I just kinda stopped and got caught up in typical teenage boy things. Didn't start back up until earlier this year when I finally got out of school and had more money, time, and privacy to do it.

Early Longtime Member Faye Emmette's Avatar

In an Industrial Dump !!

Yes.
    As a youngster me mates and I would climb the fence at the dump at the weekend and play havoc with the half empty bottles of ink and products rejected from factories that cost more to fix than discard. And there was a bale of frilly nylon (1963?) panties and I had the 'immediate' rush of closeness to this article. I put a few pair in my shirt and tried them on that night. And the rest is History.. An aunty living with us, the movie Modesty Blaise...
    Memories.
    [SIZE="1"].
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]....... Everything is in Degrees .......[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]intro http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=16084[/SIZE]

As long as I can remember, I've been fascinated by legwear. When I was 4 or 5, my mother would put me in a pair of old tights to keep warm in winter. At that age, it had no sexual connection, but I do remember missing them when I was a little older and couldn't wear them anymore.

Jumping ahead to age 13, I stayed home from school one day, and my mother was getting dressed to go shopping. At the last minute, she decided to remove her pantyhose which she had just put on, and tossed them on the floor. I don't think her car was backed out of the driveway yet, and they were in my hands, slipping them on carefully. I was naive for a teenager, and didn't know why I was excited, but I felt such a stirring in my loins having these lovely things on! I didn't even know the term 'masturbation', but I was having a great time doing it, as often as I could!

I've often wondered if I had not stayed home that fateful day, would I have still become a CDer. I imagine that I would have eventually tried on pantyhose at some point, and as they say, you can't un-ring a bell.

Pantyhose are still the crux of my crossdressing; to me, I don't feel feminine unless my legs are completely encased in nylon.

My mom's girdles. One day at age 11, I felt the need to try on one of the Playtex latex rubber open bottom girdles. Once I had it on, I knew the feeling of having it on would never leave me, and it never has. Of course, one needs nylon stockings for such a garment. So I found a pair of nylons, slipped them on and hooked them up to the garters on my girdle. Now my girdle felt even better and really did wonders for a girl's figure!! From then on, I then gradually moved on to adding a slip and a skirt. Once I was on my own, then I bought my own bras, girdles, slips, dresses, heels, etc., gradually building up my wardrobe so I could dress fully en femme.

Having started with a girdle, I stayed with them. Now I just don't feel properly dressed without one on. That is what strted it all......

First time I put on a pair of my mum's knickers, aged only 2-3, I knew it felt amazing. Being scolded and chastised for doing so just instilled the guilt and self-loathing that I've come to know and despise. :mad:
    Montfort Cherub, my dad was 12 in 1965 - I'm quite scared to ask, but you're not him, are you?

No Stevie, I have no kids. Never wanted any, nor did the ex-wife, so I am not your Dad, there won't be a Darth Vader meets Luke Skywalker scenario. as a matter of interest how old are you and I assume as you use the good old British word "knickers" rather than "panties" as used more commonly by US posters , you are from the UK?

BTW I have never had any self-loathing or shame about wearing knickers etc, just sheer pleasure and comfort, Similarly I have never "purged" any of my female clothing, I have only thrown items away when they are worn out or too small . If still in wearable condition I have put them in the Salvation Army clothes bin for others to use, but have never had the slightest inclination to throw items away.
    Last edited by Helen MC; 12-02-2005 at 02:31 AM.

For me it was before first grade, I know because we moved from that house then, and my mom asked me what I wanted to be for howlloween and I said a girl. I seem to remember her asking if I'm sure the kids may make fun of you.Well any way I remember she got me in a dress and a short wig and did all the make up. I dont remember what else but whem she had me look in the mirror I FREAKED OUT, started crying and ripped the cloths off as fast as could. I think I went as Might Mouse then. But I still remember looking like
    Sherly Temple.

Then when I was about 12 I saw the wig in my moms closet and when nobody was home I put it on. Before I knew it I was in her pantyhose, shoes, a dress and make up and very excited. Afterwords I felt very ashamed and swore I would never do that again. Well I probably did it about six more times before I was out of high school.

Like Britney when I dress today the defining moment is the lipstick. which is funny because I could'nt STAND IT on my face when my mom would kiss me when I was a kid. Love Missy

Breathing...
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]