So yesterday (12-10)I go to meet a new friend around noon. Yes I was fully dressed, trying to look as good as I could at the time. Which I'm not really sure how that was as I was about 40hrs since my last shave. But my airbrush did a pretty good job .
Anyway, I get on the freeway, maybe within a mile or 2 I spot a CHP motorcycle on the side of the road and see my speedometer - CRAP!! I see the officer startup and hit the lights and he's headed for me. Yes! That's right I was getting pulled over for speeding... caught by the law. I panicked for a split secong but whats a girl to do? Speed away, I wish. He made me pull over in the emergency lane of the carpool. I was so dying inside as the officer walked up. I grabbed my License (looking at my pic thinking, he's gonna love this) my registration and insurance as to be ready to hand it over. So I hand the officer my license and watch the officers face the whole time. He asked me to remove my Prada Sunglasses. Then he looked me in the eyes, I gave a slight smile. He asked me why I was speeding. My mistake I didn't say "Oh was I?" I just said I was going to a friends. Next time I will have a better excuse (hopefully no next time) He proceeded to go back to his bike and write me up. I watched him the whole time. He didn't break his professionalism at all. Very impressed with that. He handed me my ticket to sign and he seemed concurned for my safety getting back into traffic. So he gave me some specific directions to get back on safely and to stay in the carpool lane untile the lines broke to exit that area.
So....... Yay a ticket . My thought was, great just what I need and my wife is gonna love this one. Then to top it off I had to to get gas. Couldn't be worse than the ticket at that point. My drive to my friends house turned into a serious adventure. I pulled into a gas station that wasn't all that busy luckily and put in some gas, I was gonna fill up but another vehicle came behind mine and I didn't feel like having to try to hide. So I finished fast and took off.
After all that I finally made it to my friends house with no further incidents. So glad I did cause she was great as well as her wife. They made me feel so much better after my drive up LOL.

In case some of you are wondering, yes I did tell my wife and yes I told her everything. She's miffed about the ticket and surprised that I was out dressed during the day driving. I'm thankful for my wife being so understanding.

Advice to those that may run into the situation, just remain calm and follow directions. You don't want to mess with the law.