Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Unexpected Development

Eat 1/3 of what you eat now! Eat anything you want. it works!
    If you feel the need to explain yourself. Smile and Educate. Be proud of who you are!

."ALWAYS, SIT, SPIN, AND TUCK ONE FOOT BEHIND THE OTHER....NEVER CROSS YOUR LEGS"

Emme as in "M"

It happens to me each time I go round the world.
    About every three years for three months at a time.
    No refrigerator to access at night, no midnight snacks, lots of walking and two meals a day is plenty.
    Lose 28 to 30 lbs each time.
    Then I have to go again, probably next year at Christmas.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I'm a Lumberjack & I'm OK
    Quote Originally Posted by Soriya View Post
    I have been dropping weight over the last two months and am down to 185 and noticing what everyone always said about my butt so I took my measurements. This if funny..

My chest: 41"
    My current waist 32-33"
    Hips: 42"
    I wish I had hips like that. I'm slender too, but I am very straight in the hips.
    Height 5' 11"
    Weight 168 lbs
    Chest 40"
    Waist 32"
    Hips 32"

I have to wear hip and butt pads to have any chance to look femme.

In fact I have to wear a belt tight when in male pants or I quite literally walk out of them. When I use a carpenter's apron, I have to make it very tight and still have to keep pulling it back up. If I'm going to wear it all day I generally wear suspenders.

I've been losing weight and dropped a dress size already and have a away to go still. However I'm finding that my breasts are getting larger or at least filling in the cups better. I've got some 40C bras that don't need the fillets to fill and this bra always needed a little extra. Maybe wearing a bra more often is causing the fat to redistribute or my mind is willing the growth.

HA! They all thought you were a CD.... a girl wearing boy clothes! EEEEKKKKKK!

Yes - when in full guy mode and the gal at the checkout call you 'hon' or 'dear' and give you a verbal wink - or when picking up at the dry cleaners and she says 'this must look good on you -whoops, sorry!'
    It's quite nice.

Kay

That is so true! After i began my feminization i began to lose weight. went from 237 to 226 in three weeks.

wow, reading all your posts has really been an eye opener for me, but also an encouragement! Thanks for you thoughts and experiences!

Smile good things happen!

That is so true! After i began my feminization i began to lose weight. went from 237 to 226 in three weeks.