As I've said in several posts, I've lost a lot of weight and size in the past month and a half. Haven't done a lot to make that happen. Just cut down on calorie intake and wearing waist cincher when I can. Haven't even worked out since before Thanksgiving. Nevertheless. In October at 6"3, I weighed 215 lbs and had a 36" waist. Now, I weigh 190 with a 33" waist (uncinched). Not only that, I've dropped from 38C to 34C bra.

Anyway, I was in the grocery store in man mode and I was getting some of those weird looks. You know, the kind you get when you're "tell" outs you while in fem mode. Well, I was wondering what the heck?! The only thing I've done is lost weight and shaped my brows a little. Nothing really drastic. So, I walked by a full length mirror and had to stop. I almost didn't recognize myself. It almost looked like a woman with very short hair wearing men's clothes that were too big. I did not expect such drastic changes in such a short amount of time.

I feel healthy as ever. I feel light on my feet, like I can run a marathon, no ill effects at all. As a matter of fact, I'm 47 years old and physically feel like I'm 25 again.

Has anyone else ever had anything like this happen to them after they fully embraced
their fem persona for the first time?