Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Last Place You Want To Be Caught Dressed En Femme

A viral youtube video.

I'd just moved back to wonderful Northern California after many years in Vermont and as soon as I got home I dressed myself to the nines and headed for San Francisco. I hit a couple of bars and was on my way back to my hotel when I got confused and ran not one but two red lights in the space of a block right in front of the SFPD. They pulled me over and asked for my Drivers License and Registration which were from Vermont and did not at all resemble the way I looked. They asked if I'd had anything to drink and I told them no but they decided to give me a sobriety test anyway. They had a female officer administer the test and she could immediately tell that I wasn't drunk. There I was standing on Van Ness Avenue putting my fingers to my nose. Finally, I said to the Officer, "How am I doing?"

She said, "You're doing fine."

Then I thought, what the hell and said, "how do I look?"

She smiled at me and said, "you look great, so pretty."

I thanked her and told her about how excited I was about being me in The City and they let me go without a ticket or anything.

Several people mentioned Westboro Baptist Church. I would not want to be there alone, but what a hoot it would be if, at one of their services, they suddenly found themselves outnumbered by crossdressers!

Liz

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roby54 View Post
    that church in topeka ks that protests at furnerals
    """"""""""""""""""""""
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Aussie girl enjoying life Michelle (Oz)'s Avatar
    Where would be the worst place to be dressed en femme? Simple - any where my wife was.

Banned Read only
    A KLU KLUX KLAN rally in Alabama

On a peopleofwalmart . Com page

In my very conservative town, just about anywhere. The police would arrest me just to have fun with it. My daughter and my sons would disown me. I think Westboro Baptist would be a great place to go dressed in fem. We all should make a plan.

There needs to be a like button for some of these, I have gotten some really good laughs out of some of these post.
    I looked in the mirror and saw a gurl

on MCRD San Diego among Drill Instructors! Those who were in the Marines will know!

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth Ann View Post
    Several people mentioned Westboro Baptist Church. I would not want to be there alone, but what a hoot it would be if, at one of their services, they suddenly found themselves outnumbered by crossdressers!
    Have some REAL flamboyant drag queens, some TS, CD, FTM, and even a few TV there showing off their hairy legs in mini skirts
    CAN YOU IMAGINE them screaming about hellfire and damnation? Be like 100 people off various places of the Tg spectrum who would suddenly feel the need to attend church that day hahahahh

(puts on serious face...) their heads would explode. Just, yeah. It would be the gayest event the church ever saw. Just, it would. (shrug)
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    ... Problem is I would probably kick their collective a**e* in the process.
    Kate, that's not a problem ... it's a solution

Quote Originally Posted by Being Paige View Post
    I would say that I wouldn't want to be caught dead! Although you wouldn't have to explain yourself to anyone except to the big guy upstairs! LOL
    Yeah, I guess there are two sides to that coin.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    Umm.. probably hiking near the Iranian border.
    No kidding. Or any muslim country for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda Ann View Post
    There needs to be a like button for some of these, I have gotten some really good laughs out of some of these post.
    I agree 100% You all are too funny.
    Last edited by Eryn; 01-26-2013 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts.

Banned Read only
    Being a motorsprts fan of long standing, the last place for me would be a race track. Lots of macho types, often fueled by various liquid refreshments. Not a good place. However, from my experience, you'd probably do better at a road course than an oval. Road racing seems to draw a bit different patronage...

Silver Member
    For me, the worst place to be caught dressed, literally... the morgue.

I think I'd have to agree with those who said their hometown! In a small parochial community I think you'd very quickly become the subject of scandalous gossip! I'd hate that! :-(

Aspiring Member Tammy Nowakowski's Avatar
    Going to jail or going to the hospital after being in a car wreck

I would have to say the whole getting arrested, booked, photographed, strip searched and landing in a cell. I can't imagine being in a more vulnerable position than that, that you can't get out of.