Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are there any non-TS CD'rs that would be female bodied if they could?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J View Post
    If you are male identified, do you think you would be happy being a man in a woman's body? Now I know that the feeling of being in the wrong body is usually considered to be a terrible state to be in.
    For some of us, it's not a continuous feeling; like everything else, there's a bell curve that we fall on somewhere that could depict how much discomfort we feel if we feel we are 'forced' to behave as the sex which we are not. For a true TS, I suppose it's fierce; the constant feeling emanating from your mind that your body is incongruent with what your mind says it is. I only have a little bit of that, but it's enough for me to want to dress/behave as a girl whenever my mind isn't preoccupied with something else more important in the grand scheme of things.
    Becoming a 50+ year old woman, no, that wouldn't improve my life at all. I'd be doing the same things I'm doing now, with still virtually no chance at love.
    If you gave me the option of becoming an average looking 14 year old girl, then sure, I'd take it, because it might have worked out. After all, I already know that my life as a man turned to crap. I know that trading the problems I had/have with the ones of someone of the opposite sex at that age is simply having a different set of problems to deal with, but I think I could have managed better if I didn't have the boy/girl phenomenon going on in my head all the time, screwing up my relationships and my sex life. Life as a 'normal' girl has to be better than life as TS/TG/CD.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by almostalady View Post
    Just wondering but if you are a man and want to be a woman doesn't that make you a Ts?
    Sorry, I could not resist this reply - part sarcasm and part politically correct ( at least for this forum ) I think.

If you are a woman but happen to have been born with testicles, whether you still have them or not, then you are TS.
    If you are a man and want to be a woman ... then you are a man who wants to be a woman.
    In the latter case, you may or may not dress like one.

I like to be a guy and am very private about my fem side.

I wish I could switch back and forth at will.

I might actually not enjoy it as mush as I think. lol
    At the moment I can open my own jars, kill spiders...or even just ignore them.
    Last edited by Kaz; 12-15-2012 at 10:07 AM.

I sometimes fantasize about being anatomically female, especially when I am dressed to the max. So yes give the pill; I wish I had it right now!

I fantasise increasingly about being anatomically female. Most mornings I wake from dreams where in my head I am female. But I am not. I am a biological male and that is the reality of it. So for me it is all about try before you buy! But then I have been a 'guy' for so long, once on the other side I may miss things about being a 'guy'...

When I was a kid there was a film here in the UK called Dr Jekyll and Sister Hyde - it still hits home to me! A play on the classic, but the premise is Dr J transforms into a 'naughty' woman... Oh to be able chop and change at will!!! xx
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Sometimes I feel like I would, at other times I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz View Post
    Oh to be able chop and change at will!!! xx
    Now THAT would be great!

Actually I think it's a little different. If life path were no issue, if I didn't have to consider things that would not have been had I chosen another direction, and if we could choose our gender from the start, I would absolutely have chosen to be a woman. In other words, I would rather be a woman than a man. However, I do not hate my maleness, or despise my male parts, nor would I mutilate them or commit suicide over not being a woman. I would rather be a girl. I certainly NEVER will be, and I am OK in spite of that. A TS to my understanding, does truly HATE their maleness and male parts to the point of self mutilation or suicide, living in a constant state of despair. A hopelessness so thorough that it seems suicide is the only option. I'm the former, not the latter, so I don't consider myself TS.

Would love to try it for 30 days; then back to being a guy!

I'm still looking for the pond of Jusenkyo (s?) to jump into so I can turn it off and on like Ranma 1/2.

I am TS and I would definitely like to have a female body.

I don't think I would take the pill, even though I often wish I was born female. It's because I would be afraid of being disappointed. The reason I would be disappointed is because I have built up a fantasy of what it would be like and if it wasn't the perfect fairy tale that it is in my mind......well I might have trouble with that. I guess that's what the second pill is for but once it's over...it's over. I have often wondered if my wife was supportive, would dressing be as fun. Probably not.

Just wondering but if you are a man and want to be a woman doesn't that make you a Ts?
    That's what I always thought. But here's a definition from Reine's sticky:

Transsexual: Adjective (often applied by the medical profession) to describe individuals who seek to change or who have changed their primary and/or secondary sex characteristics through femininizing or masculinizing medical interventions (hormones and/or surgery), typically accompanied by a permanent change in gender role.

Apparently there's a difference between "wanting to" and "seeking to", and that difference must be actually taking steps to make the change happen. This becomes even more confusing to me when I read of boys who knew they were girls at the earliest recollection, certainly before they could take steps to becoming female, and certainly before they even knew it was possible. Were they not really TS until they actually sought to make the transition?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J View Post
    A thread a few months back asked if you could magically have your body made female, would you and for how long. A ton of people said: Yes forever. But were they all really TS's? I suspected not. So for people that feel they they are not TS's, would any of you take a pill that would turn you permanently physically female? The details of how is not really important, just that the physical transition is easy. If you like you can imagine that you also have one pill that would turn you back, but 'only one' of each.

If you are male identified, do you think you would be happy being a man in a woman's body? Now I know that the feeling of being in the wrong body is usually considered to be a terrible state to be in. But perhaps we may only hear from those people that are unhappy in this situation. I mean if a girl is born in a boys body and happened to be perfectly happy, she wouldn't have to transition or need to go to support groups or support sites. So we wouldn't hear much from these people. (Just an idea, I don't know if it happens, hope this doesn't offend anyone.)

Note: TS's are welcome to answer but please say you are TS or we will think that you are a non-TS CD'r that wants to transition and this will mess up the purpose of the thread.

Edit: When I said female bodied, I meant that you would look totally female, face, head, arms, legs, everything. It would physically be like you were born female. (Your mind would be unchanged.) Sorry about the misunderstanding.
    Yes with knobs on if you excuse the pun. The only downside would be not being a man to my hetrosexual wife.

Maria

YES ABSOLUTELY YES! Ive been a crossdresser for years and when I was younger I actually wanted to do the whole mtf transition. If I knew then what i know now Id be a real female! So Id take that pill in a heartbeat and lose the second one!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz View Post
    It is always good to have an escape route if it doesn't work out! Beam me up Scottie!
    from this I have to add "make it so!"

Sorry I am a trekkie and cannot help myself.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Yes, I would take that pill. I've often wondered what it would be like to live in a woman's body with all the pros and cons, on occasion this curiosity would be rather intense. However, I would want my pills to make the change a bit slower than instant. I would want some time to get used to the differences.

I'm not so sure I would loose the second pill. I would have to decide after experiencing the full range of physical sensation.

I would agree with Jamie, i would take the pill, i would love to see what it is like to be a female, however i would take the second pill eventually (i think) as i wouldnt want to put my family through all the issues.

I'd argue that there's a difference between a preference and a state of being. Why can't a male in a male body be interested in what it's like to be a female in a female body?

It would be wonderful if it would be possible.

I wish such magic would be available

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    For some of us, it's not a continuous feeling; like everything else, there's a bell curve that we fall on somewhere that could depict how much discomfort we feel if we feel we are 'forced' to behave as the sex which we are not. For a true TS, I suppose it's fierce; the constant feeling emanating from your mind that your body is incongruent with what your mind says it is. I only have a little bit of that, but it's enough for me to want to dress/behave as a girl whenever my mind isn't preoccupied with something else more important in the grand scheme of things.
    Becoming a 50+ year old woman, no, that wouldn't improve my life at all. I'd be doing the same things I'm doing now, with still virtually no chance at love.
    If you gave me the option of becoming an average looking 14 year old girl, then sure, I'd take it, because it might have worked out. After all, I already know that my life as a man turned to crap. I know that trading the problems I had/have with the ones of someone of the opposite sex at that age is simply having a different set of problems to deal with, but I think I could have managed better if I didn't have the boy/girl phenomenon going on in my head all the time, screwing up my relationships and my sex life. Life as a 'normal' girl has to be better than life as TS/TG/CD.
    You have pretty well expressed my exact feelings about this matter. If there were such a pill, I would take it only if, like you've posited, it would turn me into an average looking teenage girl and not a 56 year old peri-menopausal woman.

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    Me too, give me the pill if I can be a 20 something girl with a great body. I promise that I will take good care of it. I just love the clothes that are available to young girls, me I am too old to wear the miniskirts and bikin's that I would love to wear if I was 20 again. I would wear heels every single day and some smokin hot outfit just to tease all the boys but I would be a lesbian for certain.
    I want to be this girl!

I don't identify as ts but I would love to have a female body.

Aspiring Member

Yes I'd do it...

Interesting that nobody mentioned Polyjuice Potion; I guess there are few Harry Potter fans here. Anyone who has a supply of the potion and samples of hair from the SI swimsuit models is invited to PM me at their earliest convenience.

Alas I fear the chance of this happening is very low,
    Sandra1746

I would go for the Ranma 1/2 solution. I would love to be able to switch from a fem body to male body at will. Being a functional hermaphrodite would be cool also.
    "We are born naked, everything else is drag" - RuPaul

Part Time Lesbian Diva CassandraSmith's Avatar
    I'd take the blue pill in a heartbeat. I wouldn't even have to think about it.
    Last edited by CassandraSmith; 01-12-2013 at 06:12 PM. Reason: changed my signature