Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy question: your dream girl- would you choose to be WITH her or BE her?

I would have to say be with her.....If I could be a woman I would rather be myself. Can I do both?
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Quote Originally Posted by becky77 View Post
    Ha ha, I go from wow look at her she is so hot, to I want to look like that why couldn't it have been me, to I hate her!!!
    Ah, "To be her, or to be with her" to misquote Shakespeare

I'm more into the clothes than being in her body, so these would be my choices in decending order:

1. To get into her pants, by being with her
    2. To get into her pants (and the rest of her clothes), by wearing them (in an appropriate size)
    3. To get into her pants by being her
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    I would be her, and not much point in going back to male mode after such an experience. The only downside would be learning how difficult the maintenance and upkeep would be, ie. gyno appointments, having to stay abreast of all current fashion trends, a more restricted diet, skin care, beauty salon appointments, actually caring about split ends, that time of the month, keeping up appearance when going out to Wal-Mart at 200 in the morning etc. Oh and trying to convince the wife of the plus side in all of this.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Quote Originally Posted by Abbygirl View Post

you could BE her for say, 10 seconds. .....BEing her for 5 seconds? 30 seconds? 10 minutes???

why bother? That would be like looking at your Powerball ticket and thinking you had all the numbers, only to read it again and realize you didn't have any.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Fun question. I look at women both ways. As far as being her for even a night that could be fun. Of course, if she's walking with her boyfriend or husband that could change the equation, considering that he wants to be WITH her too.

I like to be her, then return back to me, as a man because reality sets in. Listening and after seeing my GG deal with monthly woman issues etc. Can you say Cinderella syndrome????
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Banned Read only
    Sometimes a person asks a 'trick' question. If you weren't a man, what would you want to be? I suppose too many people say they'd be a dog, cat, some sort of animal. I've always said, if I was a man, I would want to be a woman.

To the question at hand. When I am in male attire/mode, I always think I'd love to be her lover. When en femme, I usually think I'd love to be her and have some guy or good looking woman having me.

I love the question. I'm with mbmeen12 above. I'd love the experience for awhile of being her. But I'd want to be back to the male me. Then be with her with me dressed as female and her to enjoy this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'd want to be her, with me inside, my memories, my desires, my soul, it would be a dream come true!
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

Be her!! Especially if she was attached to someone who is rich and generous and loves to spoil.

For me "BE HER".

When I want that date.
    I want to be with a her ... Later when I am out with her(that girl) my thoughts have always turn ... "I want to BE HER".
    Confusing and it has hurt a few of my relationships.

girly girl
    Very interesting responses! I was a little bit surprised how many of us didn't want to entertain BEing her even on a temporary basis.

I notice no one actually mentioned a time amount- the real question I tried to pose was be WITH her or BE her, but BE her for only a very short time.

Would you still choose BE her if you could only BE her for say, 5 seconds? (I know, that's ridiculously short, right!?!) So if you'd rather be WITH her for a night than BE her for only 5 seconds, then what amount of time would you require to choose BEing her? (More accurately, what is the shortest time you would require)

For me the decision is tough at around 5 minutes. I think 5 minutes, although very short, is still enough time to take a short test drive as a female. I like my life as a man, but I will always yearn to know what it feels like for a girl (to quote Madonna).

I would have have to assume that would be the only chance in my lifetime to experience actually being a woman. No doubt I would take it. Thirty seconds would do it for me. My wife was pretty hot in our younger days and while maybe not being my "Dream Girl" it was close enough to already having that experience.

Granny XXX.jpg

Granny Clampitt
    I just couldn't wear my big girl panties today.

Be...but am realistic enough to be happy to be her best friend.

I'd be her in a heartbeat, rarely think of anything else. Next question?
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

This one's difficult because I really don't know. My fantasy girl would understand me, accept me for all I am, even though I'm not the kind of man most women want. As such, she'd be able to embrace my differences and love me anyway, even encourage me to 'be the girl' when I felt the need, because she would know how much I loved her. The fantasy 'me', is a completely different person, it's basically me as a normal sort of 14 year old girl, embarking on the life that I thought I was supposed to have. Women have chastised me, of course telling me all the stories about how hard a girl's life is so why in the world would I want to do that, but it's not a want, it's a 'was supposed to be' thing, and going through life feeling like something's wrong with me has been difficult indeed.

Writing this, after coming home from a night out where I came home alone once again, has started the tears, facing what I try to ignore about my life. So I can't write any more right now.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I would be her. I could have a lot of fun if I looked like Scarlet johansen. And I would!

Without a hesitation, I would want to be her. But, I would want it to be as long as possible.
    Living and Loving in God's Grace,
    Anne

Be her. without question

I would like to be inside along with her first, to learn...then take this step. and she would let me do it too, if she could. Of course, she will want to borrow my male body as well ^_^;

Quote Originally Posted by MssHyde View Post
    I'd want to be her, with me inside, my memories, my desires, my soul, it would be a dream come true!

I would rather try being her because that's a big part of the fun. Just being her wouldn't be any fun unless there was a process to get to that point. To be realistic I could never get as small as my dream girl. They just don't make male bodies to fit into to her tight pants, *snicker*

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar
    Be her. no question. i went to a bridal fashion show yesterday, and the women were gorgous, but the gorgous gowns were even more gorgous. I envied them so much, and would've loved to have been one of them modeling the beautiful gowns.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbygirl
    So- you can choose to be with your dream girl as a man for one night and do whatever you like, or you can choose to BE her, but for a very short time. What period of time would it take to make you choose BEING her vs. being WITH her? BEing her for 5 seconds? 30 seconds? 10 minutes???
    [SIZE="2"]Since I posted in the spin-off thread, I feel I must post here as well. Decent topics are at a premium these days, it seems…

I can honestly say that I don’t have a “dream girl.” I’ve seen (and met) some beautiful women in my day, but I would not wish to actually BE one of them for five seconds, let alone ten minutes or an entire day (or beyond). As for being WITH her, I don’t imagine that she would welcome such an altruistic incursion into her life – I would expect to hear her say, “Who are YOU,” even in a fantasy setting, and show me the door. If I’m crossdressing, and I am, it must have something to do with rejection back in my formative days, n’est ce pas? As a result, I observe from a distance, and also touch from a distance, re-creating a female creature from disparate parts – my own CD presentation reflects this, and SHE is comfortable with my presence. MtF crossdressing is a lot like re-doing reality in one’s own appreciation of image. It’s fun being a facsimile of the dream girl who wouldn’t give you the time of day, let alone allow you to actually be with her…
    [/SIZE]

Of the two choices I would say to be her. If really given a choice I would like to be LIKE her. I would love to have her real curves and real breasts, to be able to wear women's clothing anytime.