Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy question: your dream girl- would you choose to be WITH her or BE her?

girly girl

Fantasy question: your dream girl- would you choose to be WITH her or BE her?

So if I see a really attractive woman, it usually pops into my mind, "Oh man, I would love to be with her for a night" (sexually). But, it doesn't take long before the alternative pops into my mind, "Oh man, I would love to BE her for a night!".

When I stop to think about it, it doesn't take long to realize that I would rather experience BEING her for a night than being WITH her for a night as a dude. I don't how how you all feel but surely at least some of you feel the same way.

But what if we skew things a bit- lets say you could be with your dream girl for a night, or you could BE her for say, 10 seconds. Now which would you choose? For me the decision just became wayy more difficult.

I guess this is kind of a silly thing to raise discussion about since it is all totally fantasy, but it seems fun to bring it up.

So- you can choose to be with your dream girl as a man for one night and do whatever you like, or you can choose to BE her, but for a very short time. What period of time would it take to make you choose BEING her vs. being WITH her? BEing her for 5 seconds? 30 seconds? 10 minutes???

I really have little interest in actually BEING female, I just like to dress like one. I'm also very happily married ... assuming this was in my single days, be with her would be the easy answer.

I might choose to be an occasional girl, if it were possible, but I like being male. My first thought these days when I see an attractive woman is to check out what she is wearing, while wishing I was thin enough to wear something like that... but I never want to actually be her. And always lurking in the back of my mind is the question - what would it be like to be with her for a night, or a fling. I'm also happily married, so those lurking questions will remain in the back of my mind.

Deedee
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    This is a tough one. It could go either way depending on the female. If had to chose a female to be I would choose Kate Middleton. As far as time I would say forever. Not because of her fame but she is so pretty and I totally love her style.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I guess I don't get being a woman for "10 seconds or 10 minutes", Abby. What's the point of that?

If I was suddenly turned into a hot female, I doubt I'd leave my bedroom for 24 hours+!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Aspiring Member
    I would have to choose two dream girls, so I could be one and be with the other one.

I *totally* get that struggle: be with her vs be her. That happens to me all the time when I see a woman who fascinates me on some level. Just from the answers you already have here, it's clear to me that the question you seemed to initially be forming is "controversial" enough: Be With, or Be? Like you, I would choose to *be* her. The time limit is tricky though. My thinking is this: there is an amount of time so short that getting to be her would be pointless. I would want enough time to go out as her and experience life as her. And having experienced that, I'm not sure I could bear to go back ...which might only become more difficult the longer I got to be her. I don't know; interesting idea.

Be her no question.

Without a doubt, I would want to be her. I often dream about getting to experience life as a gg.

Ha ha, I go from wow look at her she is so hot, to I want to look like that why couldn't it have been me, to I hate her!!!
    Really depends on my frame of mind but I think naturally for a transgendered person I would want to be her.

I've always thought this way too! Its such a hard choice! Putting the time limit would make me choose to be with her. If there was no time limit I would totally choose to be her. And I agree with Silmaril, I would like to experience life AS her.
    ‎"Music is a lie. It is a lie. Art is a lie. You have to tell a lie that is so wonderful that your fans make it true." -Lady Gaga

Monique Youtube

It is a really good question as I go through the same thought process. As a heterosexual male I see attractive women as just that. I am happily married so I would never want to be with another woman but you can't help noticing attractive people. But then my thoughts quickly turn to what they are wearing and how much I would like to look as hit as them. Especially this time of year in party dresses. I have the same dilemma with my wife. She is very attractive and slim. I love her to bits but she knows I also then get jealous about how good she looks and I would take 20% of her looks And figure to make me happy for the night! We are all wired differently so being caught between these two thoughts / tensions can be frustrating
    All girly on the inside...time for the outside too.

I married my dream girl and I am not sure I could live with me...LOL, so I think I'd prefer to be someone else.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

For myself part of the equation would have to include if I wanted to be her and also wanted to fulfill the part of a woman and be with my man. That would be a "given" to me.I can't just sit around being a fashion plate. If I'm going to be a woman I want to go all the way.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by becky77 View Post
    Ha ha, I go from wow look at her she is so hot, to I want to look like that why couldn't it have been me, to I hate her!!!
    LOL!!!! I could not have put it better myself, thanks Becky!

Hi Abby, I want to BE her... no question!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Of course most of us want to be her..the power of the pussycat ... However,to burst some bubbles,we come into this mindset about the fantasy of being female from such a different place than the person actually living it. In reality,even the most gifted and glamorous females have had their ups and downs and struggles that we,as men,have escaped..Body image,social challenges,etc, we have escaped all that or are way past it. Being hot today,but not wanted tomorrow is a real fear of some of the women that we "wish we could be her". Careful what you wish for! Of course the fun part is fun! lol
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

I would be her but I would be a lesbian

For me, it would be "with her " . Though I wouldn't mind experiencing life as a woman, the guy in me needs to satisfy guy "things".
    I know enough to know I don't know enough.

Peace

I would have to say, be with her......and her to want to be with me......dressed. I would like to experience what it is to fully be a woman, but more than a night. But i also enjoy my manly things. I wouldn't say I see a woman and want to be her, but I understand the thought, I like me, and if anything, would wish I could pull off her look better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

I would rather be her, but if I was I would probably be in sooooo! much trouble.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Oh, definitely BE HER! (temporarily only) 10 seconds wouldn't be worth it. Just long enough to go shopping. ..or long enough to fly to Paris and go shopping

I saw a girl at a banquet I attended with my wife. She must have been close to 6ft, willowy, young, lustrous black hair, wearing a sequined cocktail gown, the sheerest black hose and patent pumps. And to quote Becky, I hated her. (not really, just extremely jealous)

And isn't it funny, they are always with the richest people in the room? Funny how that works.
    "I want you all to call me Loretta." - The Life of Brian

As you can see by my avatar my dream woman is Helen Mirren I would die to be her for 10 mins.

Aspiring Member
    I admire her beauty first then what she is wearing and then wonder if I could look that good in it. Then jealousy that I can't so then I wish I could look SS good as she does. So I guess I would say I would want to be her but there is always the side that would like to be with her just because you always desire what you can't have.

Steph

Silver Member
    I would want to be her and to experience everything a girl can.