Thread: Wow moment at a consignment shop.

Cute and Southern Fried KerryLynn's Avatar

Red face Wow moment at a consignment shop.

I had to walk to to the square today and I stopped in the local consignment shop and I found a thick 40$ jacket that had a price tag that belonged to another item in the pocket and I took it to the owner and told her what had happened went back to browsing. A couple of minuets later she came back and told me that the item had been marked as sold. Someone had traded it back in and said. "As far as I'm concerned your welcome to keep it." I was shocked to say the least and thanked her and went in to try it on. I was happy to see that it fit. Also I was looking at a shirt who this lady was looking at She said "That's to big for me, and if it fits you I'd be jealous." I said, "If I can't it will make a great present for my friends." We smiled and I went to try it on. Oh and it does fit. I love living in the open in an open minded small town.

That plus Chinese food right before makes up for being sick yesterday. Oh and they had mini ponies with antler bobs on their head for the kids to pet.
    Nice day's happen when you need them most and are looking for them the least. That's what the season is about.
    Kerry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am Evil Monkey..... ooops wrong panties

Sounds like you had a good day.
    I know enough to know I don't know enough.

Peace

I do not live in a small open-minded town. But I have had a few similar experiences. I am starting to think "non-open-minded places" means places where you are more likely to get a negative look, but you are similarly likely to meet a friendly face.

I do like it when the festive spirit shines through.
    Merry Christmas all.....
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.