Thread: Dressed up in Christine McVie/Fleetwood Mac

Dressed up in Christine McVie/Fleetwood Mac

I dressed up tonight, in a black satin Calvin Klein suit, all the usual accoutrements, and the finishing touch: Christine McVie singing _Everywhere_ with the rest of the band.

God is this beautiful music, it is so prefect for anytime you want to dress up- add this to your while-primping playlist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbsaj0XHUeg

Lindsay’s guitar, John’s bass… this is on par with Queen, with Andy Partidge, with a Scarlatti oratorio..

if this seems like i'm rambling... this is just my stress from finals (six of them) bleeding off

Holy cheese! I'm done! :-) But good God was this wonderful music driving home after the last on-campus final... i tanked and only got a 70 on that one, but still aced the class.

Also love _Little Lies_. and stevie nicks adorable outfits and looks...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyE4CLM0QIA

Kristi

What a way to finish the year...... On a high.....
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Fleetwood Mac is a wonderful group and I have loved them for years. I really love Christine's song, Songbird. This video however, should be Stevie Nick's Highwayman.

I love the outfits Stevie wears in this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyE4CLM0QIA

I watch the vids by them and one moment I thinl Christine is so beautiful and then I see Stevie and remember how infatuated I was with her way back then. Aren't they so feminine?
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Banned Read only
    I've also liked Fleetwood Mac for a long time. However, Stevie Nicks was always my favorite. It always seemed to me that the group was a bit underrated in the history of Rock&Roll. In addition to Stevie Nicks' singing, one of my all-time favorites was Tusks. It was essentially an instrumental with the USC (I think) Marching Band. Very unusual piece and Great stuff!!!
    Last edited by flatlander_48; 12-16-2012 at 08:41 AM.

Fleetwood Mac is back on tour next year. They will be in San Jose next May, 2013.

Yeah!!!
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac was a better band. Believe me, I love women, but FM didn't need any. Check out the album 'Bare Trees', FM at their best.-Celeste

Did you know that "Leather And Lace" was written for Willie Nelson to record, but he passed on it. I can't imagine anyone but Stevie doing that.

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar
    I love Stevies "Rooms on fire" clip. She wears the most longest flowing red silk dress in it, very elegant. I love anything elegant and flowing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Krististeph
    Dressed up in Christine McVie/Fleetwood Mac…
    [SIZE="2"]This begs the question – has anyone ever dressed up as John McVie, perhaps precipitating an all-night bender? [/SIZE]

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    I always liked "Big Love" from the same album as "Everywhere" and "Little Lies." If you haven't heard it, Lindsey Buckingham does an absolutely virtuoso solo version of the song on the live album The Dance.

I was raised with Rumours, so of course I like that album too.

And Fleetwood Mac was the original band that recorded the song "Black Magic Woman" (on the album English Rose), before Carlos Santana made it famous on Santana's Abraxas album.

My fiancee and I have dresses on order that definitely look like something Stevie Nicks might wear...

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016