Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Be Real

Be Real

When do you feel the most real? Do you feel the most real in male mode or female?

Personally I don't really feel real, because what does it actually mean, but if it is any consolation when I am dressed I am more relaxed , because I am feeling more me, If that's what feeling real means then it is definitely female.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I never feel "real", Christi. I've lived long enuff to know EVERYTHING and EVERYONE is in transit! What I thot was real at 16 proved wrong or completely changed by the time I was 25. And, so it has gone every 10 years or so. At age 60+, I've realized what we all will one day.

NOTHING is real!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Miriam
    It's equally real in both modes. My female role as Miriam is just one of many I've taken in my life. Others have included co-worker, father, scout leader, church elder, choir member, project engineer, and manager. In each of these roles I'm expected to act and dress in certain ways, and all are equally real. Each of us is more multifaceted than we think, even if we get fixated on one particular role at any given time.

Miriam

Aspiring Member
    there are certian times at work in male mode I am secure in my skin but other times I feel more comfortable in women clothes. It centers my brain.
    Professional thread killer.

I guess since I accept who I am and what I do, I am the real me at all times. It is not a matter of feeling more real in one mode or the other. I also realize that some might think that when one presents themselves in a different mode, that alternate mode could be considered the not real person. It is all semantics and these types of questions are fun to answer but really mean nothing to me. Thanks for asking though, and I am having fun.

that is kinda a tricky one, its probably 50/50 I enjoy both sides of me
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

Makeup addict!
    My male self is the real me, so that's when I feel more real.

I feel "real" in either mode. "Ithink therefor I am."
    I know enough to know I don't know enough.

Peace

when I'm naked!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    when I'm naked!
    Where's the like button. Good answer, Karren.
    I know enough to know I don't know enough.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by biggirlsarah View Post
    Personally I don't really feel real, because what does it actually mean
    I think the definition of real is up to each individual, meaning that you would have to find out your own definition and how it applies to you.

I'm most "real" in male mode I've decades of experience in playing a male, but not nearly that much as a female.

Every once in a while I experience the delicious sensation of forgetting that I am CDing and simply having the experience of being me as I want to be. It's quite fleeting, but seems to be happening more frequently.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I am me. What you see here is the default me.
    I need no definition.

in my dreams and when reading this forum., unreality is the real real,

Who is to judge what "real" is Hon. This is as real as it gets for some of us but then again we need to be honest with ourselves to feel real.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Both sides are real, but I really feel better as Leah.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    I support the return question of what is really real. My whole life is real, but the OP question relates to whether Male or Female feels most real to me. I honestly cannot answer this, as I only know me, for 65 years I was one me. Now my me has two sides for the past year and I am trying to figure them out, so nothing feels real for me right now.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara Ella View Post
    I honestly cannot answer this
    You can but only for yourself. There is billions of different variables that makes up ones interpretation of what is or what isn't real and each individual is different. My question isn't really fishing for a concrete answer because none of us will ever be able to give one, but what variables interpret what you perceive as real and does those variables come to you more naturally in male or female mode?

I'm real under either mode, but I prefer to live as "[B]ArleneRaquel[B]".
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Hi,

Well as real as i'll ever be, Jos has known me for 39 years, & when undressed in the shower. & Jos helps dry myself she see's what any other woman will see, an other woman in front of her. looking similer to her.

I cant be any more real than that & Jos can attest to that,

...noeleena...

I feel real in my normal mode which is presenting in my everyday presentation as a "feminine male". I don't have any other modes.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

I feel real as a man but I feel "alive" as a girl. Which way would you choose?

I know the real me is a genetic male but when fully transformed into my female self I feel that this is the REAL me.

I'm real in either mode. When in male attire, it's for real as I'm appearing as mannish as I can, and when I'm presenting as a woman I make that as real too, and believe. Feminine mode is the only one that I don't want to change from because once I'm in it, I want to stay.
    Last edited by TeresaL; 12-17-2012 at 06:21 AM.