I'll start by saying I make no apology for the following.

Ive been on these forums for around 3 years now. Through this forum I also found cross dresser chat city, Im sure many of you are familiar with it or one of its other names.

My problem is this.
I spend time, effort and money to dress pretty. But after this, more time and effort gets spent on taking pictures of any new dresses, shoes, wigs or makeup techniques.
I take my dress up time quite seriously, as I do with my other 'hobbies' or endeavors.
I spend time and effort to fill in lengthy chat site profiles, upload my best pictures there (and here) when ever there is a new one.
I do my best to be nice to people I encounter, and engage them on a level higher than "Yeah, LOLZ" when ever I can.
I post well constructed replies to peoples posts, and if I start a thread, I make damn sure it's concise and to the point using correct grammar and punctuation throughout (when the spell checker tells me )

My problem is that there are individuals here and on other websites who are here only to lie by setting up fraudulent profiles using pictures they've found on flicker (Ive found them myself) and other less pure URLs.
There are individuals here and elsewhere who make an account only to engage in a fantasy role, to tell fictional stories about their Transvestic escapades.
(Im sure many of you will remember my personal favorite who claimed she visited her clinic and passed as a female for the doctor, even to the point of having a HCG positive urine sample stashed to get diagnosed as pregnant)
There are individuals here and elsewhere who only post to get a rise out of others.
They may do it by chattin lyk dey r txtin der frend or by making purposefully hurtful or inflammatory remarks towards people.

The reason I have a problem with this behavior is that I hold others to the same standards I hold myself. I therefore do not want to know, nor do I care what you say you are. Pictures tell a thousand words, so is it not better to just post a pic of yourself from time to time? Apart from the additional compliments they bring, there is an extra layer of icing slapped on your trust cake for every one you upload. Gives people no reason to suspect KNOW DAMN WELL you got them from the internet, stealing someone else's likeness.
Posting regularly, and having 2000 posts and 300 friends doesn't mean crap in my book. What are you posting? Is it constructive, helpful or useful? Or is it just post after post of "Totally agree".

It's a sad day when I have to question the level of integrity amongst members of this community. It's even more sad that I'm not the only one and the subject is rarely broached.
What it boils down to, is this...

I find it very difficult to trust ANYONE that I meet here.
Its easier in chat sites because video is very good at determining identity.
But here, youre one in 27,101 (at the current count) you can make yourself be 4 different people with 4 different accounts because nobody will request validation of your identity.

By now you're probably thinking
"Why such a rant? They're not hurting anyone"

No. They're not. But neither am I. And I manage to not hurt anyone whilst at the same time offering up my femme identity for the judgement of the masses.
I either meet your approval or I don't, but the bare bones of the point is honesty.

I didn't start my search for answers to be fed horseshit by dreamers and hairy panty-wearers, I came for the advice of the wise and the beautiful.

If you're still reading well done.

I will close by saying, there will be some of you taking offense right now. The ones who have never posted a picture, never offered any words of merit.
They will be thinking
"You cant say that... you dont know me!"

THAT
, lads, ladies and all in between, is my point.

Peace