Thread: Interesting weekend

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar

Interesting weekend

My sister in law was in town this weekend. I knew she had recently come out as lesbian and had a girlfriend. What I didn't know was that her GF is actually a MTF transgender woman. I ended up telling her about my other side and we ended up talking until 2 am both nights... I think we bonded! Even cooler was last night I dressed in front of her while we hung out. What a relief to dress in front of someone who accepts you for who you are. If only I can get her to rub off on my wife....

Oh how cool! It is so wonderful to have friends and family that are supportive!

Hugs,
    Ann

It is wonderful that you and your sister in law bonded. Its a small world isn't it, and must be wonderful to have someone else to talk with....Hopefully your wife will learn to understand and embrace both sides of you...

Gold Member
    That is great. It goes with out saying, It some times is a small world.
    Maybe she can work on your wife for you.
    Rader

Now that there is someone else normal in the family maybe your wife will see how normal you are.
    I hope your wife realises she is now the odd person out.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I have thought about when I transform would I be with a male or female...guess it would not really matter as I would be the one being happy.
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

Platinum Member
    Was your wife in any way engaged in these conversations?

Sweet!~ How absolutely cool!

Awesome!.... as far as rubbing off on the wife.... our son coming out gay didn't do one thing for her tolerance of me.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Aspiring Member
    I had to read that twice to get my head round it, lifes full of surprises

Kim, no she was not. I told her last night that we had talked, and that I was aware that she (wife) told her sister about it last week. Not only did I learn a lot about my SIL, but she helped me better understand what my wife's REAL fears are about me.

Quote Originally Posted by jessicaswife View Post
    Kim, no she was not. I told her last night that we had talked, and that I was aware that she (wife) told her sister about it last week. Not only did I learn a lot about my SIL, but she helped me better understand what my wife's REAL fears are about me.
    I am finding this a bit confusing myself. Are you posting on your wife's account or are you claiming to be her wife?
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I guess you could say "claiming" to be. She is back and forth on the whole acceptance of this side of me. I don't really have a name picked out.

Quote Originally Posted by jessicaswife View Post
    I guess you could say "claiming" to be. She is back and forth on the whole acceptance of this side of me. I don't really have a name picked out.

Ok, now it makes a bit more sense It's always nice to have someone to talk to
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!