Thread: Somewhat gruesome end to a break from the lifestyle....

Somewhat gruesome end to a break from the lifestyle....

So several months after splitting with my ex wife, I found someone (a gg) who loved my cding as much as I did...she claimed to love me as well. This proved to be false. This is all going back 3 years now. And it was a life lesson indeed. The rebound relationship gone horribly awry. Long and short is after almost a year and a half into the relationship i realized I was more or less being used for the "thrill" that my crossdressing provided for this lady. Live and learn. the rest of that is another subject....but the point is, after all of that I packed all my stuff away in boxes, not sure If I would ever dress again. It was just causing too much craziness in my life. I stored my boxes of clothes in my garage for nearly a year. One day I decided to just take a peak in one of the boxes....maybe hoping to reignite the desire...or just see if there was any desire at all anymore. Unfortuantely....critters had gotten into and pretty much destroyed EVERYTHING!!!! Yikes! Bugs, mice!!!! gross!! The entire collection went into the trash. Clothes, make up, wigs, shoes, lingerie...gone. That was about a year ago. Been slowly rebuilding my wardrobe. Word to the wise girls....if you're going to take a break and hide your stuff away, put it somewhere safe in at least plastic tubs.

dann

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    We don't have many clothes eating bugs out here, but we do have plenty of vermin. I put fresh poison in my storage garages every spring and fall. Thanks for the reminder, Dann. I'm changing them tomorrow!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

A few smelly old moth balls work as well.
    Question.
    If you have a mothball in one hand and another in your other hand, what have you got.?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    Question.
    If you have a mothball in one hand and another in your other hand, what have you got.?
    A moth you'd better be VERY careful not to insult
    love

Cat

Banned Read only
    Question.
    Why are you playing with a Moth's balls? That might be perverted.

Question.
    The undivided attention of a a moth!
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dann12 View Post
    not sure If I would ever dress again.
    We have no choice, Dann, we always come back to it. ALWAYS! Good luck on rebuilding your stash.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERDRESSER View Post
    The undivided attention of a a moth!
    This gave me the giggles. Please don’t do that when I am holding a cup of coffee!

How do you clean coffee out of a keyboard?

Dann, you just ran into the 30 month expiration limit. That's approximately the time it takes to fall in love, go through the whole 'seeing each other through rose colored glasses' period, and then the thrill of the romance wears off. It's part of nature. Sorry things didn't work out. The 30 month limit? message me if you want to know more.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

When putting things in storage you may want to use those vacuum bags. They are suppose to keep your pretty things safe and dry. They are worth the investment.
    If the clothes make the man then the makeup makes the woman.

It seems like time (and critters) eventually catches up to a lot of things Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Question.
    A very happy moth!

Lol, the critters purged for you. I wonder if the suddenly not having the stuff available made you want it more?

What is the proper way to check the smell of moth balls? Grasp the moth by each wing and sniff...

The avvy pic isn't me
    Yikes!!! Oh the horrors!!

A few days back i read a thread where the clothes were burned in a purge, and now one where the whole lot was thrown away because of animal damage.....i can't take anymore of this.

Sorry to hear of your losses. I have some stuff stored in my garage currently, better check it very soon I guess.

Carol
    My name is Carol.