Thread: More firsts for me.

In the closet - for now. Shadeauxmarie's Avatar

More firsts for me.

I had two firsts this week. I am on vacation for the next three weeks and had planned several firsts during this time.

One was a complete body wax. You may recall I wanted to have a body wax earlier in the year, but held off to let the hair grow so my wife would not be embarrassed on our cruise. As soon as I could following our cruise, I shaved my legs, back and chest. Although the back did not get as clean as I liked. On Monday I spent some mad money to get my legs, back and chest waxed. There was sufficient growth (1/2") for waxing. It hurt more than I was expecting. I now have some red bumps starting on my chest. AND, the girls did not do a good job. After closer inspection, my legs had patches of fur they had missed. Although when I shaved my legs this morning, they feel better than I can ever remember. I will try some home products next.

Two, I was completely dressed at home working on my computer when the boss rang to see if I could make a meeting Thursday morning. Not a problem. BUT, this is the first time I had ever talked to someone on the phone while I was fully dressed. It was difficult keeping my mind on the conversation.

These are not big steps by any means, but since my wife has entered the DADT zone, I intend to explore a bit. I will remain inside the boundaries she has set.
    May you live long and prosper.
    Infinite diversity in infinite combinations.
    "Smiling makes my face ache." F. N. Furter

You got a full body wax?! That sounds very painful, well done

I've always liked the idea of talking to someone on the phone while dressed, sort of like being out "in public" while dressed but they'd never know I was any different

There needs to be a scientific study to determine if CDs talk any differently on the phone when "dressed" versus when not.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

Wow - I would love to find an excuse to get a body wax. Sadly I have a fairly hairy body...

Yes I am very conscious that I talk differently when dressed & answering the phone. I did it this evening. I sometimes take off my earring as I get frightened the other person can hear it knocking against the phone!
    All girly on the inside...time for the outside too.

Actually, I was scared the person on the phone would ask about the sound my heels were making on the floor as I walked around.

Banned Read only
    Good job! A girl has to start somewhere.

Sounds like a lot of fun is being had! Keep it up and you will be wearing those heels to work!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Banned Read only
    When you say "completely dressed," do you mean makeup, hair, nails and all? Either way, that is way cool. I bet you had a hard time not trying to do a femme voice on the phone, didn't you?

Well, I have a business trip in January and am thinking of bringing along some comfy clothes. This is the next first I am working on.

Quote Originally Posted by LelaK View Post
    There needs to be a scientific study to determine if CDs talk any differently on the phone when "dressed" versus when not.
    I wish my regular voice was heard like my phone voice. I'm called ma'am or miss 9/10 times while on the phone with someone who doesn't know who I am...no matter how I'm dressed.

I have to consciously adjust my voice on the phone whether dressed or not.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Completely dressed for me these days include:
    Wig
    Earrings(clip on)
    Necklace
    Bracelets
    Dress
    Heels
    Bra
    Breast Forms
    Slip
    Girdle (or garter-belt)
    Stockings
    Anklet

Another first on my list during this vacation is makeup. I have had only two or three previous attempts at makeup, and it was pitiful.

I had a first yesterday. I was dressed 100% en femme, albeit in ladies jeans and a scoop necked blouse. I drove to another town and got out of the car and walked to the salon. Previously I made an appointment for a facial. It was absolutely wonderful! One hour of purse indulgence. The ladies in the salon looked at me (most likely smiled behind my back), but I did not care. I enjoyed every minute of this new adventure.
    Kind regards,
    Di

Quote Originally Posted by Shadeauxmarie View Post
    I had two firsts this week. I am on vacation for the next three weeks and had planned several firsts during this time.

One was a complete body wax. You may recall I wanted to have a body wax earlier in the year, but held off to let the hair grow so my wife would not be embarrassed on our cruise. As soon as I could following our cruise, I shaved my legs, back and chest. Although the back did not get as clean as I liked. On Monday I spent some mad money to get my legs, back and chest waxed. There was sufficient growth (1/2") for waxing. It hurt more than I was expecting. I now have some red bumps starting on my chest. AND, the girls did not do a good job. After closer inspection, my legs had patches of fur they had missed. Although when I shaved my legs this morning, they feel better than I can ever remember. I will try some home products next.

Two, I was completely dressed at home working on my computer when the boss rang to see if I could make a meeting Thursday morning. Not a problem. BUT, this is the first time I had ever talked to someone on the phone while I was fully dressed. It was difficult keeping my mind on the conversation.

These are not big steps by any means, but since my wife has entered the DADT zone, I intend to explore a bit. I will remain inside the boundaries she has set.
    Well done, I had a bad reaction to waxing it has put me off trying again. Lol fur are you a crossdressing dog?
    I was fully dressed the other day when my phone rang I didn't think twice just picked it up, then after realised the noise I was making as my bangles jangled down my arm.
    Took another call later and still forgot to hush the very noisy bangles! But people on the other end have no idea what those noises are, if they can even hear it.

Yes talking on the phone dressed felt odd at first, I'm pretty sure I sound like my male self . I usually take off the earring so it doesn't click on the phone. I've tried recording my voice to see if I can sound feminine without sounding ridiculous. Jaymee

Quote Originally Posted by Shadeauxmarie View Post
    Actually, I was scared the person on the phone would ask about the sound my heels were making on the floor as I walked around.
    LOL Actually happened when my wife called one time. Was walking from the carpeted den to the tiled kitchen floor and she asked me if someone else was in the house because she heard footsteps. I blamed it on bad cell phone reception/feedback, and tiptoed back to the carpet. I'm sure if she thought about for a few seconds she would've guessed, but never said anything.
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)