Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sarah finally got out the front door tonight..I'm so happy

Congratulations on your first outing into the outside world.Looking at your photos you have nothing to worry about.Do you have an SO or do you live alone.I have ventured out at night on a couple of occasions but only when my wife was away for a week. Not able to go out when my wife is around.Bet that now you have made that first move there will be no holding you back.Enjoy every outing, living in London you have so much choice of places to go.Keep us informed of your adventures.

xxx Georgina xxx

Lovely story and great pictures, I can see why nobody paid any attention to you, you fit in as just another woman out on the street. It does feel good to get out doesn't it.

Hannah

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Lovely story Sarah. I am another of the gas girls for my first time out. the important thing is getting out that door. The next most important thing is getting out again.

I adore that coat. i can also see very easily why you fit right in. You are merely another girl out in the town. you have a very good look, and feminine sense, and it makes for a great look. Thanks so much for sharing. It brings back the memories of the first time, and it all feels so good still.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

You must have blended in just fine. You look great in a typical kinda way (that's supposed to be a compliment). I do like the heels. Given that the rest of the outfit is modest and classy, you may have done fine with them, too. We'll just have to work them in to appropriate FUTURE outings. Thanks for sharing.
    Mary

I know just how you feel! I just got back from my first outing also lol. Feels awesome, doesnt it? I'll post about my little adventure in a bit.

Oh you are all so kind. Like so many of us I have always liked to dress a bit OTT at home with my outfits. I do like classy cocktail and evening wear but I realsied I would have to tone down to go outside! In fact it was a great feeling. I felt smart but feminine even in my leggings. I think I still need to do more with my wig and make-up before venturing into more shops and nigger crowds. But now I have done it and realised nobody really cares it will be easier. It's just that I want to look and feel as natural a woman as possible.
    All girly on the inside...time for the outside too.

Yes, it is an amazing rush, and you may find it addictive. I wouldn't worry too much about being read in London - they have a great CD scene there. Good luck on your next outing!

Well done Sarah! You look lovely in the photos, and I can see that you would have blended in just fine.

You asked about a dressing service - last year I went to Adam and Eve, http://www.adamandeve121.co.uk/ and I loved it. They made me feel very welcome and at ease, and I was really pleased with the results.

Go girl!

Jxx
    From the dark end of the street, to the bright side of the road.

Follow me - www.twitter.com/closettran

the only two thing to say is congratulations and keep it up. tori
    This is a man's world, this is a man's world
    But it wouldn't be nothing, nothing without a woman or a girl
    —james brown

Sarah, the pics take me right back to that Birmingham experience I mentioned. You look very natural, but I bet these heels killed! Walking outside in heels is a killer until you have been doing it every day for a few years! In the UK winter flat boots are good, or up to a 2 inch heel. My wife has not worn heels since a Halloween party when we first met! She doesn't know what she is missing!

The genie is out of the bottle, girl! Go to it!
    Last edited by Kaz; 12-22-2012 at 05:12 PM.
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings