Thread: Going for Marathon Gown time!

Going for Marathon Gown time!

I am going to enjoy my day off! I will have the house to myself all day until tonight. (my SO is fine with me CD'ing, its just nice to be alone sometimes!) I am going to slip into my gown, and stay in it for 8 plus hours until tonight! I do have an appointment at a bridal salon first thing though...I am hoping to come home with a bridesmaid dress, or maybe a prom gown. I need to be prepared for my upcoming vacation week
    "Boys can be Brides too!"

Gowns with lots of material are really great.
    Have a great time
    You can pass well in them if you do a good face and hair job.
    Get the hands right too and you're done.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I am a widower, living alone. In bad weather I dress in my white ball gown, and keep it on until I go to bed. I NEVER tire of it.

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar
    i love all gowns. i'm in my long pink satin nightgown and robe at moment. i have 2 wedding gowns and 4 beautiful long prom gowns. i love wearing them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.