Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Don't Feel Complete

Love my bras! I'd wear them even if I didn't have a pair of B's.

Aspiring Member
    A bra is my favorite piece of clothing been wearing one since age 7 now 48 its the first thing I put on in the morning and the last I take off no forms just love to wear a bra

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    I feel more complete when I'm wearing and bra, it's true. Part of it is a matter of presentation...forms and bra give me a shape that distracts somewhat from less feminine attributes. But even presentation aside, I feel different and more myself with my forms ...funny that an artificial feature can make one feel more real!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Morley View Post
    I agree. I underdress all the time in boy mode and I just don't feel right if I'm not wearing a bra. I miss the feeling. My wife often gives me her old bras for me to wear in boy mode (they are the type that are microfiber ones that do not have a shaped cup and so fit me well) I love to wear them as its kinda like a little bit of her hugging me and something feminine is close to my heart. Corny I know, but that's how I think
    Kim and Rachel have said it all for me. The forms make me feel like me, and I have several of my wife's old bras. I just don't feel right unless I'm wearing a bra.

Now I'll add a funny PS. Even though I underdress just about all of the time, I usually don't wear forms en drab. Yesterday we were doing some landscaping work at the house with a friend who has been advising us. I'd hinted to her in the past that I CD, and thought "WTH, I'll wear my little forms under my sweatshirt." Well, at one point I was leaning over and one of the girls fell out! AnneMarie was next to me and saw it. "Uhhh .. One of my boobs fell out." (What else could I say?) She did not miss a beat. "Well, you don't want to lose one of them!" LOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

i love my bra and panties and wear them full time under my male clothes with my size breast i need a bra and i sleep in one at night my woman knows i wear a bra and is trying to cope with my love of lingerie
    Last edited by jackielou; 12-22-2012 at 08:42 AM.