Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You're kidding, right?

dont forget your wearing make up when you blow your nose then whipe it right off your face

I'm in a different city and a friend I met online and her wife pick me at my motel to go to a meetup.I'm wearing a mini because I'm only going from the vehicle to the meeting.No problem it's early but when they drop me off its 11.30 PM and there's a bar 20 ft from the motel entrance and if you ever tried to swing your legs out of the rear seat of a SUV in a mini that should have a age 25 restriction on it without showing it all in front of about 15 patrons outside enjoying a smoke and chatting you'll understand how embarrasing that can be.
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

blond moment for me... dont weed eat in a skirt...and you thought would be ovious..some of us have to learn the hard way!!

I ran out of gas. I knew I was low, was going to get some but ran out not to far from a gas station, but not the one I intended on going to. I didn't want to stop at this station because my sister worked there and I did not want to see her. Luckily she was off as I had to go inside and get a gas can as I was not able to push the car up the little hill in the wedge heels that were a little bit too small. This was possibly the first time I went out dressed that was not just walking around the block at 2AM.

Before driving away from home, count your breasts.

There should be two and they should be on your chest, not sitting comfortably on your bed.

Despite this, my wife had a great time with her flat-chested girlfriend!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I went to a friends party about 15 years ago and they "talked me" into putting on a prom dress of the sister of the guy who was hosting the party. After being zipped in, I jumped at the chance and was quite happily strutting around in it. All went well until it came to take it off, as everyone was either too drunk or past caring about helping me I had to unzip myself. Unfortunatly I ripped the dress up the back taking it off. Her parents were not happy....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Prior to my transition back in 80, wife and I were out messing around in the yard most of the day. I had been wearing a pair of daisy earrings and she needed to go to the hardware store for a few more items for the yard. So, we headed off. Dropped her at the hardware store while I ran into the parts store. I got a few strange looks but didn't catch on till I got back in the car and looked in the rear view and saw my cute Lil earrings! Took them off that night and did you know that ears burn just like faces, arms and other places?...yeppers, I had Lil daisy sunburns on my ear lobes.

Jenn

Silver Member
    I had been up at a college town to see a girl. On the way home I decided to switch to fem. This is in the early 60s. After all it was a 3 hour boring drive. Well I pulled off at a lake area and found a place to pull over. Half way through changing I could see light coming. I jumped in my car and sped away. Found another spot to finish changing. Changed and pulled out onto the highway. Lights apeared behind me one of which was RED. I slid my feet into and pulled my guy pants, which I had put on the floor, up as far as I could. And, pulled my raincoat together. The two officers stood on either side of my car and asked where I had been.

After a few minutes which seemed like days of inquisition they let me go. I can't believe they didn't see the sheer blouse or the slip sticking out the gap in my raincoat.

Quote Originally Posted by heatherdress View Post
    Changed a flat tire with 5 inch stiletto heels. Gravel road. In front of onlookers. Mini. Had to change the tire but should have taken shoes off. I really loved those shoes.
    Picture first makeover, pink long sleeve button top, white Capri and shoes, and your car's serpentine belt brakes while on vacation in the middle of the day on the south side of Chicago.
    If the clothes make the man then the makeup makes the woman.

Unsalted frozen sidewalks and heels never seems to work out in my favor.

Also dates with men who want children.

I'll never forget racing up the stairs of my building with a cd friend so we wouldn't be made by my neighbors...everything went great until reaching the top stair which was carpeted.Unfortunately the sole of my shoe slipped on it dropping all my body weight right on my femur bone.I crawled to my door,gave my keys to my friend then crawled inside in terrible pain.I didn't break it, but limped for 3 weeks.

Then there was the time before I had forms where I used water balloons.I guess falling asleep in them wasn't to great of an idea seeing one of them exploded awakening me to the realization that.."omg 'I'm still dressed and all drenched too"....lol

I've ruined a couple of wigs sitting in front of a fireplace. I seems obvious now, but at the time I did not realize that they singe fairly easily. It won't happen again. I had a mid length curly one that almost made my cry when I had to throw it out.

Banned Read only
    I went out one night and decided to take a walk on the Newport Beach pier. I had just left a club and was in a miniskirt that was probably too short for a stroll , stilettos, and a speghetti string top. As I passed a group of young people, one of my heels got stuck between two planks of the pier and I nearly broke my ankle as I went down. Several people came over to help me and I got much more attention than I wanted. A girl started to call 911 for paramedics but I hastily declined and hobbled down the pier and back to my car, over loud protests from several people. Not a pleaant moment.

Hose & Heel Loving Divia. Lee Andrews's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    Not to mention any names but some things folks do on here in connection with being en femme crack me up. It would be neat to list dumb things we've done or crazy ideas we've had en femme. We can probably have some fun with this. I'll start. I thought I would walk in the yard with my heels after it rained--bad idea!
    Cheap way to aerate the lawn!
    Trying to come to grips with this lovely thing called Crossdressing.

Thankful there is a place to ask for help.

They told me when I change and go out in drab, I should remove my makeup.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Wraparound skirts on really windy days are always an adventure...

Went to a county fair had a wonderful time - on the way home,driving my corvette with the top down, a truck with three teenagers - boy driving two girl passengers started waving and pointing at me , ok whats up? they pulled closer to me and a pretty young thing hollared out the window "your skirt is shut in the door" It was a long white peasant type and must have looked like a sail blowing in the breeze...............................Debra

I've ruined two very good wigs by opening the oven door to remove dinner, dumb dumb dumb

Quote Originally Posted by dana 1 View Post
    I've ruined two very good wigs by opening the oven door to remove dinner, dumb dumb dumb
    Don't I know it Dana? With human hair it would maybe just go flat but it kind of does a number on the synthetic ones. Lately, I've been getting some with "Futura" fiber than can be heated, styled, etc.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

The 1st time I decided to dress and take a stroll in public was in Vegas at the Riveria. Was so excited, got all dressed and made up and decided to take walk in the hallway and go up a floor or two on the elavator and back. When I got back to the room my SO asked me why I did not put my wig on.

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle_cder View Post
    Oh its snowing out Ill stay inside n dress up, oh its snowing alot lets go out and get in the jeep, ooo this snow is slippery lets go do doughnuts in an empty parking lot....Sh*t theres a cop....
    LMAO...you win Danielle!

I walkedthrough a marsh in heels to get to the beach. Not a pretty sight. On the way back, one stayed in the marsh for good. lol

Maybe two...Nair hair remove on the gonads....imagine a habenaro pepper and you're close....or coming home from office and having my 9 year old ask me why my eyes are all black...damn you mascara!