Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brother or sister ?

Brother or sister ?

If you have a sister or twin sister, when dressed do you look like her or may be pass as her ? (That could be fun) Some brothers and sisters may have the same facial features and some may not.

No siblings but I look a lot like both of my daughters and my grandmother.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    My wife says I look like my sister when I dress, but that might be her form of needling me about being "fat" (which she tends to do more when I am dressed.) My face looks much more like my mother's (aged) face.

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    a few years ago I was dressed for Halloween and my mom said I looked a lot like a second cousin. Funny thing is her name is a female version of my real name
    Drumming, My other hobby

I don't see that I resemble my three sisters at all! Infact they have very little resemblance of each other!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

This is one of the reasons I really don't have much interest in wearing my hair blond like it naturally is... I think I'd see my sister when I looked in the mirror

I've a drop-dead gorgeous older sister who has always been an inspiration for me… Her beauty has always been a bit a yardstick which I always measure myself by (but of course… she could beat me for a cover shoot in pitch darkness). We don't have too much resemblance, never see her in the mirror, so to speak. But her ability to transform herself into supermodel status still leaves me breathless with my own possibilities...
    Last edited by Robyn2006; 11-22-2012 at 06:24 PM.
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

From a distance, when I'm dressed, I resemble one of my sisters - some of the pictures I've been taking surprised me with the resemblance. My wife thinks when I'm dressed I resemble my mother. My mother was a very elegant lady, so this pleases me.

Actually, Yes. My SO says how scary it is that I look like my younger sister. She says if she didn't know it was me, she'd swear it was her. Now, whether that's a good thing or not.....lol She does however have a lot of my facial features as I do with my mom.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Yes, I noticed that early on. One day I was just finishing up, looked in the mirror, and realizes it was my sister looking back at me.
    Sally

No matter which wig I have on, my wife thinks I look just like my younger sister. I can definitely see the likeness myself. It's scary.
    Laura

i sort of do, in bad light with a fuzzy camera, :P

When we were growing up, people always asked if my older sister and I were twins. I never thought we looked alike but sometimes when I take a picture of myself with make-up on, I look so much like her it scares me. But she's 5'1" and 115# and I'm sadly... ummm... bigger than that.

Platinum Member
    Hi Carla, No twins but sometines depending which wig that I an wearing I srr my sister or my mom looking back in the miror at me.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Silver Member
    One day when I was modeling an outfit for my aunt she said I looked and moved just like my mother. I should be so lucky.

I have a sister that was younger but grew quicker. as kids sometimes people thought we were twin girls
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

Our milk man had a daughter that looked just like me enfemme!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

i definitely look like my brother.... (yet my wife says my legs are perfect for skirt wearing!

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    I have a short blode wig (which I do not like at all) that makes me a spitting image for my younger sister, uncanny. With my auburn wigs, I look like my mom with a bit more meat on the bones, so to speak.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

She's four years older, I'm four inches taller. When we were teens, I borrowed her clothes when she wasn't around. So initially, we were quite similar. Same skin tone as well, my hair a few shades lighter (she hated that). As we've grown older, at 60 she resembles my paternal grandmother the most (she hates that too). When I look in the mirror, I see.........my dad. I think it's the facial expressions that do a lot as well, my smile is his, my eyes as well. Know what? I'm happy about that. Other than being a very strick disiplinarian when I was growing up, he was a good, hard working, honest man who always tried to do the right thing, no matter how difficult, or even if it clashed with his own best interests.
    But in the end, when I'm dressed up as a girl, yeah, I can kind of almost see my sister looking back out at me in the mirror (gotta change my hair color, damn it).
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I showed my sister a picture of me dressed. She said one of my daughters looks like me. I think I look like a combination of all three of my beautiful daughters. But, I also think I favor the one my sister referenced.

yes. Sometimes in the mirror (using the corner of my eye) I have seen my (deceased) sister. Spooky/cool.
    joank
    Southern California

The only twin relative I resemble is me. I am always telling people that my brother looks like me.
    I don't have a brother or sister either. But I don't tell anyone.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I have three sisters -- when I am dressed we all look alike - except I'am the prettiest ...........................Debra

I have a sister and as long as I can remember she helped me dress and play with her dolls. We shared everything for years.
    But do look more like my mother.