Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New years eve

New years eve

Are any of you gals going out on new years eve dressed enfemme? If so how many are going to a mainstrem type place?

I'm thinking about it, but it would be more fun with a group. And, my work schedule could change half a dozen times by then, so I can't make solid plans. But I sure want to!

Absolutely going out dressed. And yes, to a straight place. That's pretty much all I go to. I've already got my dress picked out and I'm ready to shake my booty.

i cant new years eve, i woprk. but jan 2, is my 2nd transgender support meeting.....and i intend to go in a skirt and top and pantyhose and shoes... if i can find a wig in time, a wig.... but yes what a new years it will be

melissa

I am suprised that more gals

did not comment on this subject maybe its just because most of the gals on this forum are so very much in the closet. New years eve was always a time for dressing up and going out for dinner and maybe some dancing when i was younger. The ladies always wore dressy clothes and the guys were usually dressed up too. Matbe we are becoming too casual in our mode of dressing for various events. Please correct me if I am wrong. I would love to hear more on this from the gals on this forum. We even used to rent a hotel room once in a while so we could imbibe a bit and not have to worry about driving back home intoxicated and dangerous to others and ourselves.

I am going to a friends house (who is aware and supportive of Rachel) en femme. I am currently trying to begin to decide what to wear...I feel so girly already! Closet full of dresses and nothing to wear...>.< . In reality I am leaning toward a black and silver glitter party dress that I barely fit into and a pair of strappy silver heels.

I'll be working that day so the only thing I'll be doing is watching the ball drop (MAYBE, if I don't fall asleep by then) on TV.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Banned Read only
    I'll be in the middle of a hot, dry desert, dressed in some very unflattering clothes for New Year's Eve and Day. I can't complain though, I'll be there with some very good people, including my wife who will be on assignment with me--and that doesn't happen very often.

I'm plan to go out dressed. Still working out logistics. Hopefully can find a friend that is available to go out with. Still kinda a new at this. Would like to go to straight venue, but will not go alone. Even though I'm a big girl (6'4), and don't drink, I want to play it smart.
    Last edited by AnneB1nderful; 12-23-2012 at 12:28 AM.
    Living and Loving in God's Grace,
    Anne

I will be home, Wife and kids will be around, I wont even get to dress like I want. Just guy mode for me.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Sadly, No. I always thought New Years Eve would be the greatest time to femme up and go out with the girls for dinner and maybe a drink or two. Halloween would be my second choice. Oh well, here comes another sad New Years. What's a girl to do? Seasons Greetings and Happy New Year to all. Cheers!

Not this New year's eve but it is the best other dressing time apart from Halloween.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

It's doubtful. Parties are just too pricey around here. Probably will just celebrate with my GF and when it's empty, play spin the bottle. Works for me Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Typically, my celebration of New Year's Eve will be in the comfort of my home dressed... To me going out dressed is not an issue... Being safe is...

Nope. Doing some (very male) volunteer work tonight in order to keep all you other wonderful ladies safe. One day I would love to go out dressed for New Years.

Sarah[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

"Sport is for men.......But Ballet is for women" ---- George Balenchine

Going to a great restaurant with my wife. Hair and nails appt. at 4:00.-Celeste

Normally I would go to the nearest LBGT club but it closed. And it was always so much fun. Now it's back to dressing at home.

All dressed up and nowhere to go.

I'm going to visit friends. Dressed. In my kilt! It may be a skirt girls, but it doesn't cut it!
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

Banned Read only
    With opening the front door this morning (way tooooo early) to watch the grandchild for the day, I'll be lucky if I don't fall asleep on the couch by ten. In the old days my wife and I tried to start the New year off with a bang, if you know what I mean. I think there may be a different thread on that subject.

Rita CD- If you've been going out to LBGT clubs, why not just venture a little further afield, and hit a 'straight' place? -Celeste

In my contry

NewYear started 218 minute ago.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]New Years always seemed to me to be just another silly excuse to get drunk and act foolish. Sort of on par with "It's 5pm somewhere on earth, time for a drink". I enjoy a little buzz now and then, but have assiduously avoided heavy drinking since the first, and only, time I had difficulty staying in my own lane on the highway. Now that was really foolish![/SIZE]

I will be dressing up but not going out.

I'm with Luna, I will be dressig but since I have nowhere to go, the dog and I will enjoy a movie or two. I may try to find some local fireworks to watch.
    joank
    Southern California

After a week in New Orleans, I am about "celebrated" out.
    Last edited by juliew; 12-31-2012 at 03:10 PM.