Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New years eve

Silver Member
    I'd absolutely love to get dressed up and go out for new years, but where I happen to live there are no events going on, at the straight or gay places.

Window of opportunity may have opened. Daughter and BF are going to a friend's house. I think they plan to be there all night. Here's my delima: Party is across town, in the middle of a snowstorm, car acting funny (transmission for my gearhead sisters) and is daughter REALLY staying all night? QUESTION: Do I go for it or call it a night?
    If the clothes make the man then the makeup makes the woman.

I will definately be going out in about six hours from now. I have a figure flattering, black mini dress with sequins on the cuffs and large spiral-dangle earrings.
    I'm just going to hang out at the local tg bar here in Detroit and then afterwards, since I don't drink, I will be heading home for some Fruitcake (hey freddy)
    and Smart Balance fat free milk and watch the ball drop (sans dick clark) at 12:am. Happy New Year, everyone.....dana

Yes I will be going out totally dressed with a whole bunch of girls. It should be a hoot.
    A friend is having a bikini beach themed New Year's Eve party.

I hope everyone has a fun & safe night.

I'm going to a very large and well attended LGBT party. I think (hope) that I will meet lots of interesting people, other CD's, T-girls and maybe some lucky guy that will take me home for the night. I'm going to wear a short little black cocktail dress, black thigh high nylons , black heels and a tiny pair of frilly black panties. I'm going to go braless tonight, I have "enough" to look really good in the right kind of dress and I really do want to be a woman tonight, a total woman, if you know what I mean Wish me luck!

Platinum Member
    Hi Paula, I'll probably be asleep by 10:00 and my wife will wake me up at 12:00 to wish me a Happy New Year.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by Noel Chimes View Post
    Window of opportunity may have opened. Daughter and BF are going to a friend's house. I think they plan to be there all night. Here's my delima: Party is across town, in the middle of a snowstorm, car acting funny (transmission for my gearhead sisters) and is daughter REALLY staying all night? QUESTION: Do I go for it or call it a night?
    Don't ever jeopardize safety for a little fun. Think about the advice you'd give your daughter under similar circumstances and then be the example.

Have very Happy New Year
    Living and Loving in God's Grace,
    Anne

I'll be in bed long before midnight. A new year is no big deal to me. It is just another day on the calendar.

LaurelM I feel the same way you do about men and being a total woman when with them.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    I'm dressed, but my fiancee and I are at home celebrating. I'm wearing the closest thing I have to an evening gown, along with my new pashmina that just arrived today. (Yes, I'm taking pictures. Yes, I will post later. )

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

I was thinking of going out tonight, but found I had a headlight out, figured that was a sign to stay home.

Quote Originally Posted by tgirlceleste View Post
    Rita CD- If you've been going out to LBGT clubs, why not just venture a little further afield, and hit a 'straight' place? -Celeste
    I have but not in quite some time. I even spent a week enfemme in Reno a few years ago and had a blast. Now I've lost my courage and trying to get it back. The local club was so easy and friendly. I really miss it.

The wife offered to go with me "EnFemme" to a restaurant, any restaurant as long as it wasn't local. I was a bit nervous and decided to hit a LGBT bar with a show in Detroit area. I got all gussied up and we went out. The venue left something to be desired and show started late, we had to depart before it started. In hindsight, I should've taken my wife up on the offer for a regular location to relax in and become an emmisary of good will and tolerance. Still, both she and I are more comfortable being seen. Confirms she has come a long way towards accepting my other half and now is starting to push me out the door. Bodes well.

I think I'll look for more opportunities around SE Michigan to take advantage of her confidence and mine as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcyRex View Post
    The wife offered to go with me "EnFemme" to a restaurant, any restaurant as long as it wasn't local. I was a bit nervous and decided to hit a LGBT bar with a show in Detroit area. I got all gussied up and we went out. The venue left something to be desired and show started late, we had to depart before it started. In hindsight, I should've taken my wife up on the offer for a regular location to relax in and become an emmisary of good will and tolerance. Still, both she and I are more comfortable being seen. Confirms she has come a long way towards accepting my other half and now is starting to push me out the door. Bodes well.

I think I'll look for more opportunities around SE Michigan to take advantage of her confidence and mine as well.
    I always love reading stories how an SO is accepting and more importantly engaging in our wonderful world. Althugh, sorry this outing didn't work out quite as good as you hoped.
    Living and Loving in God's Grace,
    Anne