Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you ever wish you could re-live your youth with what you know today?

I'd love a do over, if I could have the same wife.

I am happy the way my life has turned out. It has its ups and downs, but taken as a whole it's pretty good. While I would have loved to have dressed more when I was younger, that may have changed the course of my life...

Yes. I would start tansitioning as soon as possible. I am more comfortable emulating a woman tan being a man.

guess im lucky finding my crossdressing habits at the young age of 2/3 or something with my sisters help x

I would've started dressing in my teens and then maybe transitioning to a full time woman in my 20's sometime.

I'd love a do over. The only thing is, at the time I was a kid, there wasn't this level of aceptance of any type of non straight behavior. I may have been in therapy a lot sooner.

I don't try to do that, since it'll do nothing for my life, but sure. It would have been pretty amazing to know how the world would change and I would have transitioned around the age of 13 or 14, like I considered for only a split second.

I could say I would do nothing different but that would be a lie. If it was as easy back than as now, I would have loved it. Being able to get a makeover, and go back20 years not having this extra 25 lbs. I use to wear my sisters clothes (unknown to her) and some of her clothes were pretty neat for that time. But now, the nice skirts, heels, boots, wigs, tops, & all the accs. I could go on & on. I love it now, imagine what it would have been back than. Would have dressed more, but still would not have come out to family or friends. What a foolish question.

I wish I had not been so afraid of this part of me.

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    As a "senior citizen", when I first felt the urge to crossdress there was no internet or other source of help, advice, or friendship. I felt that I was a "one-off"; now I know better! If I had the chance to start again, with my current level of knowledge, things might have turned out very differently.
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

Honestly, I would never redo my life. My past was actually very painful, but it shaped me and made me who I am today. So I decide to cherish it regardless.

I have no regrets, but I probably would have liked to have done a bit more dressing in college where I probably could have gotten away with more.

I wish I started dressing when I was younger but then my whole life would be different and never met my lovely wife. Must remember the space/time continuim.

First Officer Maria

Now for me I would not change much.

I love my life ... oh yea I had issues but I ask me to relive another life as myself but younger and still male.

I would see a therapist and see about maybe start hrt and go to full time.

I do, I do. For one, had I known at a yonger age that there were so many others out there who were a lot like me, that would have made it easier. I think I could have figured things out at a much younger age. So, given that, I would loved to have gotten together with other CDers at my young age. I'm sure my life would be a lot different today.

Absolutely. Avoid being molested, the whole being trained to be someone's girlfriend, giving the right answer to getting my face fixed before starting school, yeah, it would have made a whole lot of differences in my life. Woulda shoulda coulda. Hindsight is 20/20 vision.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.