Thread: Does Your SO Have the "Big O" More Now That You're Out?

Does Your SO Have the "Big O" More Now That You're Out?

I recently came out to my wife, and had lots of apprehensions leading up to it, including a potential divorce of course, but ranking right up there was the concern regarding what would happen to our sex life. A very pleasant surprise I've now noted is that my wife seems to have Really Powerful Orgasms now when we have sex when I'm dressed as Elfin. When I'm in drab (i.e., in the buff I suppose) it seems like it's a "Not-So-Big-O." We joke about it afterwards, about our own personal mixture of lesbian, bi, and TG roles, but IMHO, whatever!

Question is, how about you girls? Anyone else have experiences like this?

Hugs, Elfin Skytower
    ​​ღϠ₡ღ✻ Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡✻ ღϠ₡ღ✻

No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent
    Eleanor Roosevelt

​​​ღϠ₡ღ✻ Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡✻ ღϠ₡ღ✻

Lipstick Lez at heart! celtic.blue.eyes's Avatar
    Looks like I'm one of the lucky ones as well. My wife prefers me dressed to the nines so she can slowly peel off the layers. She says I'm a different person - more caring, tender and gentle, and we really like to take things slowly. She is the one that that first figured out that I am in reality a lesbian inside, and that's the way she prefers it! Don't even question it - just enjoy the he!! out of it and build the relationship. FWIW, I know my wife is bi-curious, and she does appreciate the aesthetics of a pretty woman. I think my dressing brings her fantasies of being with another woman a bit closer to reality. For me it couldn't be better!
    God's finest work of art is that of a beautiful woman.

This kind of enthusiasm does not happen to me. The wife has told me before that its pretty darn hard to get turned on when you look like a girl. I always say, "yeah I get it."

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Ok, we know about your wife's O's, LK. But, when you're dressed, r yours more powerful, too? Or, maybe less?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

She says I'm a different person - more caring, tender and gentle,
    Well put Miss Celtic, when I dress, she enjoys Kara as much as me in the guy mode. The bedroom is a lot more slower soft touching and caressing too.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Definitly not she won't even come close to me if I am not in full guy mode.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Total turnoff for my wife."Get away from me with those shaved legs" attitude.She hates it.
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

Yep. She love it when I dress and we end up in bed.
    Hugs,

Teddie

Quote Originally Posted by Teddie View Post
    Yep. She love it when I dress and we end up in bed.
    Ditto. My SO loves choosing my outfit, doing my hair and make up and then 'playing'. She definitely is bi-curious!

I am not married anymore so ...no. LOL. I had a SO once years ago who was very turned on by it. I find now that when I am dressed I have no interest in sex at all. Oh wow I just realized....just like both of my ex wives! They had no interest in sex as long as they were dressed like a woman.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Well, if my wife's "O"s earlier this morning was any indication, I would say YES!
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

For me, the opposite is true - I have to be as male as possible or she won't touch me at all. But, with my breast growth, she won't even touch me there anymore because it is far too female looking and feeling for her tastes. It's very disappointing for me, but I have to live with it.

Ann

Quote Originally Posted by Ann Carpenter View Post
    For me, the opposite is true - I have to be as male as possible or she won't touch me at all. But, with my breast growth, she won't even touch me there anymore because it is far too female looking and feeling for her tastes. It's very disappointing for me, but I have to live with it.

Ann
    Not a whole heap of fun for your wife either
    Oh. That's Interesting ... tell me more ...

Things get pretty intense with me and my SO when I'm dressed. But honestly...I don't think she views as much about my dressing as even a "feminine side". I think she sees it as more of a bad boy thing. That in turn is a turn on. It's the whole breaking the rules thing that seems to turn up the heat.

girly girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Launa View Post
    This kind of enthusiasm does not happen to me. The wife has told me before that its pretty darn hard to get turned on when you look like a girl. I always say, "yeah I get it."
    My girl says the exact same thing. And I respond with the same statement. A fantasy of mine is for her to be "bi-curious", and to satisfy her curiosity with Abby. She did simulate cunnilingus on me one time while I wasn't dressed, that was fun.

I've only gone out with her on halloween and its a fun time. I think its just the excitement of doing something different and since CDing is living a little dangerous...its like hanging out with a rebel for a while. Turn on for sure. ...pretty sure it would not fly full time.
    Chickie

Platinum Member
    well, my wife has some bi-tendencies and I do, too, but we're in a monogamous LTR, so we seem to fulfill each other's needs. Its not all that unusual. I know several couples here that are similarly aligned and I've met a number of women, while en femme, who clearly were interested in a more "balanced" partner