Thread: Update: 2 months since coming out to my fiance'

Update: 2 months since coming out to my fiance'

So things have settled down since i told my fiance' about my dressing. It was a really bad couple weeks afterwards and we have talked about it briefly here and there since then. I thought she was just hoping it would go away then for Christmas she bought me these playful red briefs in a lycra like material (i am a boxer or boxer-brief kinda guy). I wore them a few times for her and she said she liked the feeling of them on me. So then i thought to myself this is good she is trying to compromise, but still thinking it would be sad to never dress again.

We were hosting on New Years Eve and both went seperately and were running errands all day and then came home and cleaned up the house. Then before everyone showed up i took a shower, as i was coming out she came into the bathroom and said she wanted to show me what she bought. She had purchased 3 sexy lacy thongs, a tan one, a silver one, and a blue one. I said that they were sexy and i loved the way the way blue looks on her. She agreed then smiled and said that the silver ones were for me, she just didnt wanna see me in them. I was in shock but it filled me with so much excitement and happiness.

All i can do is look forward to the future and hope things continue to progress. just thought i would fill you ladies in and thank you for all of your kind advice in my previous thread. Merry Belated Christmas and Happy Belated New Years.

*kisses*

It sure sounds like she loves you and is trying to accept things. I am happy to read you post
    Hugs
    Danielle

That's awesome news Kimoko.She obviously loves you a lot and is trying hard to help make you happy.All the best,I hope she'll have you dressing up for her soon!

My wife hasn't bought Jessica anything! Well, anything that is JUST for her...not both of us. That's so thoughtful! Give her a hug just for me!!! Glad to hear it is all going well.
    "If you think you can or can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

Thanks ladies. It was such an amazing way to start the new year

Ms Kimiko, thanks for your post. I am in a similar roller-coaster ride with my wife. She purchased a satin robe and a pair of thigh highs for me as a private Christmas gift, a very welcome sign of acceptance. But then a few mixed messages, and I am not quite sure where I stand.

Take care and Happy New Year!

I love positive posts like this.
    All the best for your future.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Sounds like a little progress, just don't push it. She is still probably trying to process everything and may become more open to it in the future. Baby steps. Good Luck
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

yes i dont want to over step my bounds.. but it really was a great feeling to know that she is opening up to it even in the slightest