Thread: A special evening

A Very, Very Special Evening

This past evening, I got to dress as Miss Jessica. Upon putting on my foundation garments, forms, pads, and make-up, my wife walked into the bathroom and commented on how beautiful I looked. She then asked me If she could paint my nails. finally, she slipped a lovely floral pattern satin robe over me...

What happen next was unexpected! She invited me down stairs to drink champagne and watch romantic movies with her. We sat around for hours, sipping our glasses, chatting about everything, and having a wonderful time. My wife said she loves her new BFF and wants her to come back this evening after the children get in bed with visions of sugar plums dancing in their heads...

As we speak, she is shopping for a black satin pajama set for me for this evening along with lashes, nails, and more champagne...I am in heaven...

I love this women so much!!! We both agree that Miss Jessica we be coming to visit often
    Last edited by Miss Mandy; 12-24-2012 at 02:28 PM.

I have only one thing to say to this Jessica, thanks for sharing this with us.

Lovely story

Platinum Member
    Sounds enchanting! Enjoy the special times.

That's a great story and I hope it happens again and again for you.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Miss Jessica: What a special story.

Sounds like you have a pretty special wife there.
    It is refreshing to hear stories like this.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Thank you for the great story. We hear so much about the conflicts that CDing can cause and it is really nice to hear of the instances where CDing brings a couple closer.

We tend not to write so much about the latter as those experiences don't cause us to need the support of others. Still, it is heartwarming and I thank you for sharing those moments with us.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Congrats on a wonderful evening! Gawd how I wish my wife have a special evening like that for me!
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)

Wow some girls have all the luck !
    May everyone you love-love you
    Kimberly Ann
    www.flickr.com/photos/kimmie487

Gold Member
    I agree with Eryn. I think these stories are important and lend to the balance in all we hear. And a good balance keeps us well informed and looking at what we do with the right perspective.

You have a very special lady there. Here is to many more of these evenings.

This needs a little more explanation me thinks--" after the children get in bed " ??

When the children are asleep..... Remind me of a romantic tune I know.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Miss Jessica,
    Thank you for sharing a lovely story.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I'm so happy for you! That's wonderful that your wife looks at things that way. Watch out for those little ones though! Mine got up out of bed one night at 1AM! She didn't see me but my wife wasn't happy. She's cool now if the little one is out at the grandparents or something. Those little buggers will get 'ya!
    "I want you all to call me Loretta." - The Life of Brian

Umm..... Does she have a sister???????