Hi!

I am a new member and I while I have definite similarities with the folks on this board, I also may be different in some ways. I'd like to have sense of how different, and if there are folks who post here whose identity and experience feels similar to mine.
I identify as genderfluid. To me that means that I am a mixture of male and female qualities that come out at different times, and in different combinations. I sometimes dress masculine (although even then I am way more colorful than most) I sometimes dress androgynous, and sometimes feminine. I am OK blurring the lines at time. I do not need to pass.
I have always played on the edges of this, but recently (6 weeks ago) decided I was going to be completely out and public as genderfluid. I dress however I feel except when at work, and folks at work, know about my genderfluidity, I just don't dress beyond androgynous there.
Are there other folks who are out, see themselves as genderfluid, or both?
By the way, being out is great! I no longer feel like I have a split life, no longer need to worry about sharing my "secret" with a new girlfriend. I know this is different for everybody. I have the advantage of living in a progressive town and having lots of supportive friends.