Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: So CD'rs, do you like being in boy mode and expressing masculinity?

I like being in male mode, only having to throw on a jeans and a t-shirt to go about my day, it's easy. But even in male mode I'm not very masculin in apperiance or behavior.

Nope, it's always felt like a fake and I'm happier now that I've stopped consciously trying to emulate it.

Aspiring Member
    Even in boy mode I dont do it real well many people have told me you act to girly and in my mind I am never very manly

Since I started fully dressing a couple of months ago, I've also begun to take more pride in my male appearance. I had my shoulder length hair cut considerably shorter, and instead of living in jeans, t- shirts and trainers, I've been and bought some shirts and some expensive boots. I'm pleased with the change in myself, and I'm about to throw myself headlong into looking like a respectable male... bit confusing, but I'm not going to over think it.

Its gettin kinda hard for me to tell what's masculine and what's femm any more .. I just do me and let the gender police sort it out