Of course not everything is an advantage. But I now have a new one. A couple of months ago my daughter wanted to tell my niece and I told her no problem. I then told my niece she could tell her husband and I would be glad to be there if she wanted me to help. Well she told him on her own a couple of weeks ago.

So we have a party this week at my daughters and someone pulls out the Battle of the Sexes game. If you aren't familiar with it, the men and the women are on opposite sides and the men are asked questions women should know and women are asked questions men should know. Of course it is a bit sexist, but it is fun.

So we are going along when we get asked questions and I am trying to not jump out with answers unless I need to. At one point we get asked "Do you use a wand to apply eyeshadow or mascara?". The other guys start guessing and they are leaning towards eyeshadow. I look at my nephew and in a low tone go "it is mascara". He immediately pipes up and goes "Guys it is mascara". Later we get asked "Which doesn't belong" and they list Philosophy and two like products and NYX. The others all have blank stares so I reason through it like a couple of names rung a bell and led them to the answer.

Of course we tied because one of my nieces loves NASCAR and two of them do Fantasy Football. So much for sexist questions.

Has anyone else gotten an advantage with their knowledge?