Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas gifts

Christmas gifts

Did anyone get a CD Christmas gift from their SO? If so what?

I did not get any present from my SO but I did get something from my family I wanted, a makeup mirror. I am visiting my parents up in Tennessee. Everyone knows of my CDing except my dad (who does not know due to health reasons). I told my sister a few weeks ago that I wanted a makeup mirror. She said she did not think I could get one as we would all be at my parents house for Christmas. Last night my sister whispered to me that there was a present from Santa in my bedroom. I went to my room and found the present on mu bed. I opened it up and it was a makeup mirror.

As I said most of my family knows of Lee Ann and has stated that they are happy that I am happy. I used to not be very happy most of the time, I usually felt I just never belonged anywhere and felt lost. Since I started cross dressing earlier this year I am more confident in myself and seem more happy. My family does not want to meet Lee Ann or see any pictures of her just yet but I do hope that this might be a slow opening for her to join the family.

Aspiring Member
    My Sweetie also bought me a makeup mirror......... I Love It!

Danielle

My future deaughter-inlaw bought me my favorite perfume!! She is the bestest'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Miriam
    My wife has given me CD gifts each Christmas we've been together (fourth one today). Today it was a couple nice bracelets big enough for my oversize wrists. Past years have featured skirts, blouses, and nightgowns. Day's not over yet and there might be more ;-)

Miriam

I bought my SO a lace basque set and black stockings
    Oh. That's Interesting ... tell me more ...

My so got me a make up kit - (nail Polish, eye Shadow, Lipstick) and a Case to put it all in.

AnitaH
    I am becoming a butterfly emerging from a cocoon, I am ready to spread my wings, I have found my voice again for I am holding my head high and I am taking my power back.

“It is never too late to become what you might have been.” ~ George Eliot

HTTP://anitafog.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/anitah.fog

My wife got me a long white satin robe to wear with my long white satin nightgown. It is beautiful, she is soooo good to me.
    The minute you think of giving up think of the reason you held on for so long

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I did get gifts from my SO ... all girly ones too! My wife bought me 4 pairs of multicolored, lacy edged, boy-short panties that are so cute and very similar in style to what she wears herself (she knew I would love that), plus two pairs of large gold hoops earrings (I love large hoops) plus two classic style high buttoning cardigan sweaters that are both made from an angora mix (so soft), one is in hot pink the other is a dark red. To be worn over dresses she tells me
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 12-25-2012 at 08:25 PM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    My fiancee and I have matching dresses on order. (Almost matching, anyway...hers is in a bright red, mine is in more of a salmon pink color because she thinks I look better in pink.) I'm told they should arrive after the New Year, though. These are the dresses.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

One black velvet skirt and a silky red top with black gauzy blousy ?overtop?. Sadly the tops were too small (damn broad shoulders). She has come a long way and for that I am thankful.

my wife bought me a set of makeup brushes and i have a friend sending me all of her makeup that she received that she doesnt want

I had a wonderful christmas, my wife gets me cd gifts every christmas but this year I hit the jackpot. I got two beautiful lace front wigs, an epilator, and 3 very pretty blouses. I am so lucky I hit the lottery 22 years ago when we got married and I love her more today than I did then.

I received three pairs of shorts (female) 3 pairs of nude/suntan pantyhose and 3 bras from a male admirer on Christmas Eve. I love this taste in female attire. Btw I bought myself a pair of hooped clip on earrings.
    Last edited by ArleneRaquel; 12-25-2012 at 10:04 PM.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I got a pretty pink bathrobe and a long satin nightgown from my wife, the first time she has bought me anything feminine. She is so special!
    Last edited by Diane1950; 12-25-2012 at 10:07 PM. Reason: furtherinfoin

A nice girly silver bracelet from my wife and daughter...with a whole lot of meaning behind it!
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

So jealous of all of you that got girly presents from their SO. You're all really lucky. Maybe next year for me...sigh

Every year I get gifts and so does Misty. Been doing it a l-o-n-g time, too. My wife can even tell which presents I wrapped for her (man mode thinking) and which ones Misty wrapped for her. She pointed out the differences to me, and dang she was correct. Never noticed that myself. Anyway, this Christmas brought a few nighties, panties, a couple of cute blouses, a pair of twinkle flats, and some soap/lotion combos in my favorite scents from Bath and Body.

My wife.was in a silver and black mood so she bought me a lovely silver scarf, a black and silver bracelet/necklace set and 3 nail polishes. Black, metallic silver, and sparkly silver. She has a black dress I may borrow for New Years.
    Sally

Sweet Southern Girl looki Alicia_lynn419's Avatar
    My GF of the last 10 months got me some pretties for Christmas.... She apologized that the night wasn't more special (her getting over the flu, family in town, etc.). I assured her it was the best Christmas I ever had. Never thought I'd found her, but now I have, I'm not gonna let her go!

Merry Christmas everyone!

io'm jealous and I 'm not at the same time. We had a different kind of christmas as money has been very tight. We only got the kids presents and of course santas gifts. I was hoping for something but glad it was nothing as we have reined in the spending and now we will be less in debt in 2013. There is always next year and my birthday is next month and I'm turning that nasty 50 age. Money will still be tight so I doubt I'll have anything special fior that one either. Oh well that's life and I am not going to let it bring me down. So hopefully I didn't seem depressed by my post. I'm happy for all of you and I hope you have a HAPPY NEW YEAR.
    Life is too short not to be happy!

This year 'santa' brought me a nice red top, a silver necklace, and a long warm nightgown.

As soon as we were done opening gifts, I changed out of the skirt/top I was wearing into the red top she'd gotten me, a long black skirt, the necklace and a pair of earrings I already had that look nice with it, and heels. This is how I spent the rest of my day.

I'll be heading off to bed in a few minutes, so will be changing into my other give, the long warm nightgown perfect for these freezing (18 degrees outside right now) New England nights.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

Two cozy nightgowns, nail polish base coat, 2 Xmas pins, and a boa scarf she knit

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    I had a Microsoft TechNet subscription bought for me earlier this month so wasn't expecting anything for Xmas.

However, last night there were 2 presents waiting for me on the bed. Two jumpers and a soft knit scarf and matching gloves, so looking forward to wearing those in the next few days .

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

My wife got me a make-up mirror, perfume, body lotions and a top.