Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is your New Years resolution on cross dressing going to be?

Dress more. Lose some weight. Try to bulk up a bit in the right areas instead of my stomach.
    Last edited by Sylvermane; 12-29-2012 at 07:13 PM.
    How often do you daydream about finding a genie's lamp...

Quote Originally Posted by STACY B View Post
    I'm want to buy a cruise ship an employ all trans people .. I am going to call HER the SEA HAG !! So keep a Weather Eye ,, On the Sky ,,, Take me to that Sunset !!!
    If that happens let me know. I'm getting bored at my job and I would be happy in the bilge and in a skirt.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca W.
    What is your New Years resolution on cross dressing going to be?
    [SIZE="2"]More of the same, in terms of crossdressing, same as it ever was. Some day I will no longer be alive, so I need to crossdress while I can! I’d like to do less writing about it, and write about other things, but I need to keep my dwindling mind active at all times – as soon as I think, “No more of THAT...” I’m back at the laptop, tapping out my secret CD messages...

As for 2013, I just want to survive the year – crossdressing is very important in this regard...
    [/SIZE]

Find a way to start HRT. Then figure out how/when to tell the family.

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    I don't make New Years resolutions. It's just a day on an arbitrary calendar. If I want/need to do something or make a change, I don't wait for a particular day to make that change, I just do it.
    This is exactly how I feel about it. Thanks Linda for saving me some typing
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I hit all my crossdressing benchmarks years ago..... and this year I have to finish remodeling the kitchen..... finish the addition..... finish putting in new windows.... finish residing... finish the new front entry.... put a new roof on the house..... new driveway....... before I even think of what new fem adventures I want to tackle......
    Omg Karen its time for us girls to hang out. I am a month into my kitchen remodel. The last week has been the worse. I think I see the light on the other side now. So how come do we feel so girly but end up doing all the guys work??

Practice my make-up, and finish a book

What is your New Years resolution on cross dressing going to be?
    Same as last year. Live with it, and accept myself for what I am, even if no one else does.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Something witty.
    Try to keep my figure trim, exercise a bit more, get some new blonde wigs, get some breastforms, and above all - be happy and thankful for all the good things in my life. The last item outweighs anything else

I want to get out more and meet more people. I came out to a lot of people this year and I want to get over the nervousness of the leaving the house, I have done it but since I haven't been dressing as much, I kinda lost it.

I want to be confident in who I am and stop wasting time. Instead of trying to convince myself to go out as Sarah, just get going. Let someone else worry about it. I'd like to meet a girl to be with and have fun, as Sarah and the other half. Try not to sleep through the end of the world like I did this year. I think I must be the only one who missed it.

I never make New Years Resolutions, but this year is different. I decided that if I will make resolutions, I will start them early. Like now, and every other minute of the day.

Going out during the day for the first time and getting more confidence/working on my self esteem

To quit worrying about what others think and just be myself - a guy who happens to like women's clothes.

I just want to be a better me!

Crossdresser At Heart NatashaCD's Avatar
    to find my own place and just go from there.

More sexy lingerie and shoes!
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

Quote Originally Posted by Billie1 View Post
    Billie,
    That will be first on my list now!

Quote Originally Posted by wantstocrossdress View Post
    pantyhose pantyhose pantyhose! buy more, wear more
    I love pantyhose too (tights too)!!

Quote Originally Posted by becky77 View Post
    To get out and find some like minded friends.
    That would be great!

Quote Originally Posted by STACY B View Post
    I'm want to buy a cruise ship an employ all trans people .. I am going to call HER the SEA HAG !! So keep a Weather Eye ,, On the Sky ,,, Take me to that Sunset !!!
    Sign me up!
    I tend bar, cook,and wait tables.
    What would our uniforms look like?

Quote Originally Posted by CarleyR View Post
    I'd like to learn makeup better. It is one of those essential things and it doesn't come easy to a guy.
    I'm working on that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Billie1 View Post
    I am in complete agreement!
    I LOVE shiny black tights and control top pantyhose with reinforced toes!!

Why wait till the new year? that is the question I asked myself. I gave my self a great Christmas gift. Since I went to school as Alexis, I decided to go out in broad day light on my days off as her. I swear I stopped feeling nervous about it. So I guess my resolution (if any) will be to fully embrace the woman in me and be at peace with it. Can't let these good clothes go to waste either.

Lose weight down to my target weight (which is a 10/12 leaning towards the 10).
    Climb 2 14k mountains
    Teach my grandchildren old school fun games - outdoors
    I never new how masculine I was until I tried to be a woman