Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you think ??

How do you think ??

Hi girls,how do you think of yourself ie are you a woman who sometimes has to be a man, or are you a man who sometimes has to be a woman.
    Personally I think of myself as the first type, woman to man, but what do others think???
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do

Well, Gina, I think of myself as a human who has attributes of both genders.

I am neither, or both.
    Inside every good man, there is a good woman.

I'm a guy, but sometimes a woman. Now if I could just make myself look more like the woman I feel that I am during those special times....

I rarely think of anything but being me.
    This has surrounded me all my life.
    I have no need to think outside a circle.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I just express the different sides of my personality as I feel at each particular time, I can't say that I am one or the other!

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    I'm a man who loves being a guy but occasionally enjoys slipping into a dress, heels, wig and makeup, experiencing the physical and mental arousal, and taking on the challenge of trying to make a big, tall, fat dude look vaguely pretty

I've always been somewhere between Venus and Mars since I can remember.Society made me bury the girl and exaggerate the male but the real me was more in the middle somewhere.
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

Quote Originally Posted by Alberta_Pat View Post
    Well, Gina, I think of myself as a human who has attributes of both genders.

I am neither, or both.
    Same here.......
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Pass ,next question please.

Platinum Member
    I'm sure you'll find a wide variety of answers...but your question really only allows two responses. In my case, I don't see myself as switching between male and female, but rather being a blend of female and male.

I think I'm more female than male and try to blend the two as best I can considering the situation.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]If there is a sliding scale, then I'm pretty much right in the middle. I like both genders that I wear equally.[/SIZE]

It is only when you get questions like this that you really have to think about it and when I do I realize that all my thoughts when shopping for anything personal is only geared towards female things and I have also noticed that I get quite upset when my wife refers to me as being male so I guess it would be more female who has to be male at times .But (always that but) I am sure that at times I think of myself as both yet at the moment I am beginning to wonder what that actually means as in female brain and male body , oh well I don't know if i have confused you but I have certainly confused myself
    Last edited by Joanne f; 12-27-2012 at 02:19 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

I am a girl who has been forced to present as a man.I am currently rebelling.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

I would be a woman who, quite often has to be a man. But that being said both sides make up who I am, I dont think you can separate the two.
    Hugs
    Danielle

I am a guy who likes to wear women's clothing and cannot see why he should not be allowed to do so without ridicule.

I don't think our ethereal selves know the difference. Or even really care. It's our conscious mind that keeps trying to mess with us.
    I know enough to know I don't know enough.

Peace

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gina X
    Hi girls, how do you think of yourself ie are you a woman who sometimes has to be a man, or are you a man who sometimes has to be a woman. Personally I think of myself as the first type, woman to man, but what do others think??
    [SIZE="2"]I think of myself as a man in women’s clothing, or, more specifically, as a boy in girl’s clothing, i.e. a crossdresser. No matter what I’m wearing, I’m a boy, but a different kind of boy. I think it’s COOL to look at a boy wearing a girl’s skirt and still see him as a boy – this is just what we need: more gender confusion in the world! I crossdress to not think of myself as a man, and the technique certainly has been successful. I’m more of a hybrid creature, M+F, where one gender modifies the other, but at the end of the day I’m just a boy in a skirt…
    [/SIZE]

No one complains about my male side, even if I stayed in boy mode indefinitely. But once in feminine mode, I want it to last indefinitely. My own position is that I am what express. If I am publicly female, no one openly questions it probably because I go out of my locale area. In those towns, few if any know my male face and can seemingly adjust to my female presentation without elbowing, snickering, or laughing either because they are preoccupied, or just plain used to seeing imperfect females who have some male features. It's possible to blend in by having enough female features to keep the show going. I am fine with feeling or being fully woman. No doubt, the day will come when someone is not so kind and calls me an imposter to my face. If that had happened earlier on, then I would have slowed down or quit going out en femme. I'm waiting and ready to deny it though because I'm not an imposter. I'm a woman who has just been misidentified.

I surely hope that many on this board have mustered and mastered to express their preferred gender with far greater confidence than I have.

So I submit my short answer of male when male, female when female.

Hit like
    If you see it that way for yourself too. LOL
    Last edited by TeresaL; 12-27-2012 at 06:30 PM.

I am a male, who has, and sometimes likes to express, traits and preferences, that society, has mostly labeled female. I do not necessarily think of those traits as exclusively female.
    Last edited by UNDERDRESSER; 12-28-2012 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Erk, got a male in there when I meant female. D'oh!
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gina X View Post
    How do you think ??
    I try not to, it gives me a headache!

As I continue to free myself from social bonds, I think more as a female. When I need to be in drab, I feel that I'm playing boy.

I think of myself as a human bean.

Seriously, I consider myself as a person who is somewhere halfway between male and female on the spectrum, who presents to the world as male but often internally refers to self as "girl."

Sometimes it's hard to think female if the voice box you're born with doesn't sound like the female that you are in your own mind.

Sometimes, I feel like the 800 pound canary that goes TWEEEEET in a low baritone.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    After all the evolving my crossdressing has done, I think of myself as having a soul that's part-female, and I have given that part the name "Amy." I enjoy expressing that part of myself from time to time. It's wonderful to be able to do it more openly, since my fiancee knows and is accepting and supportive.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016