Thread: Bazinga!

Bazinga!

I went to return a pairs of men's grey flannels I got for Christmas. Somebody doesn't know I don't wear men's clothes. The lady at the returns desk ask my reason for return, and deadpan I replied 'I don't make it a habit of wearing men's clothes, it's kinda gross'. She kinda stopped for a heartbeat, looked at her computer screen, and said 'I'll just check wrong size.' I got a store credit, and picked out a nice new years blouse.-Celeste

I would have loved to read the lady's thoughts....
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    LOL, what a great response.

A wonderful response
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

It gets difficult to not just blurt out the truth doesn't it?

There's enough crossdressers around that they should update their software with "Incorrect gender"?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Just curious how you were dressed when returning them?

Androgynous male? Full-on female? Or something else in between?
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)

Sandra- I'm always femme. The only exception is in front of Archie Bunker-like father in law.-Celeste

Honestly, I wouldn't have gratified her question with more than what was necessary.

Bought a shirt I like but doesn't fit?
    - Tell her it doesn't fit.

Received a shirt I like but doesn't fit?
    - See above.

Received electronic item that doesn't work?
    - It doesn't work.

Received a clothing item I don't like?
    - It was a gift, I don't like it.

They are required by company protocol to collect a reason with returns (items with all the tags in tact can go back on the rack, item that is current but has a flaw after removal of tags, typically an exchange and defective return slip are done. Item that is non-clothing that doesn't work, exchange or return (typically depends on price) and defective return. Item that is non-clothing that is being returned after being given as a unwanted gift, exchange or return with a return to stock slip.) Most stores receive so many returns that, depending on location, they actually only do store credit as a way of not losing money. I was with someone who bough a saw blade that he didn't need, and forgot the receipt when he took it back to the store, they gave him a card with the value of the blade on it instead of straight cash (same difference in the end, but at least the money stays in store). In the same return series though he returned some wood and another blade and received that as cash, why? Receipt.

Most of the time these days they also ask for your ID and have you sign the return receipt so that they have your information. My mom, ten years ago, worked at a drug store and that store had a bad problem of people stealing stuff and then bringing it back for returns. It's not small stuff they would steal (you know like makeup or smaller toy or electronic items) but rather high dollar medical stuff (blood sugar test strips, for example). It's people like that make honest people like us have to show ID and sign when we either buy a device or clothes that don't work or fit or receive something as a gift (and a lot of people, when it comes to clothing items and gifts, forget to get receipts. I'm sure even Walmart has a system in place to be able to print a gift receipt so you still have your receipt, with credit card info, but give a receipt that doesn't have such info on it...they do http://www.walmart.com/cp/Gifting-Options/538351).
    I'm a guy who likes girls, I just like a little more about them than the average guy.

Gold Member
    I had the reverse happen to me last year. My niece and nephew bought me a two-layer shirt setup for my birthday. A button-up shirt over a thermal. The sizes were right but the outer piece was way too tight. It was then I realized it was a women's shirt. The only real giveaway was that you rolled the sleeves up and there was a loop to go around the cuff. So grudgingly I went and exchanged it as I had already said I would wear it to a later get together. They didn't have a larger size, so it was over to the men's clothes. I let them know about it after and we had a good laugh. I came out to them recently and that was the first thing my niece thought about. I told her she had some ESP going there.

Now that's being comfortable with ones self
    WHEN IN STRESS WEAR A DRESS
    BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF IT ALL YOU GOT