Thread: Took a step towards out

Took a step towards out

I decided to take a step away from the closet. I drive a semi and decided to try something new. I changed into nylons, skinny jeans and a bra today. I had no idea how comfortable it was to wear it all long term. Any of you have had anything like this at the beginning? I found it was a good way to calm nerves of coming out a little.
    My page; www.Facebook.com/courtney.alexis.543

My S.O. hates wearing skirts, dresses, heals, and makeup. But likes me wearing them. Makes a good pair.

If its skimpy, silky, and sexy, I like, I want.

Yes! I know exactly what you are talking about....it's been too long since I've been out, underdressing is hard for me to do lately, but I love wearing thigh-highs under my work jeans. It does help me "de-stress"!

Suzanne

I read that post and this song jumped into my brain instantly. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZSBrM2SybY. BTW, congrats on taking that step!

Courtney,
    You go girl !!! Thank you for sharing
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Since its still close to Christmas..........just put one foot in front of the other.....and soon you'll be walking out the door.

I think a lot of us have done simular first steps. I even took a motor cycle trip underdressed with forms, bra, panties.....wigs and helmuts dont do well together....lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

Driving long distances dressed is very therapeutic.
    Just change again before you get to a truck stop if necessary.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    Its a process, really. I did much the same thing. I dressed routinely at home, but never in public. Then, I started mixing in just an androgynous top or slacks. Then I wore some heels...sandals really. Then I tried wearing a bra underneath...and a little makeup. Over a period of months, the desire to present completely as a woman grew to the point that I just had to step out fully en femme.

Each little step helped convince me that more was possible. You may experience something similar.

I use to wear a skirt when driving home from school for holdays and such, but always changed before I got out of the car.

Aspiring Member

Driving Long Distances

Oh I'm fully female next to the bod (including good ole' #8) but I have added a new wrinkle for when I drive for more than 6-7 hrs and its absolutely protection against dozing, its callled a Posture Collar and it rides well under turtle necks.

So on the outside, I definitely will be in skirts and stockings next trip out. So the E bauer Ladies jeans which fit marvelously will be stowed!!!!!!

Courtney, my first time out was a 12 hour drive across the Midwest in a full-size PU wearing a dress, bra and wig. I was extremely nervous at first, and then realized no one was looking at me. That really boosted my confidence.

Ya, I know what your saying abou changing. Lol. Each night I'm trying more. Tonight I added a skimpy silk top, and a cute Jean mini skirt. If I get a chance, I want to take a pic to put as my avitar. It's just so cute, I Gota share. Hehe.
    My page; www.Facebook.com/courtney.alexis.543

My S.O. hates wearing skirts, dresses, heals, and makeup. But likes me wearing them. Makes a good pair.

If its skimpy, silky, and sexy, I like, I want.