Thread: Vacuum breast enlargement (tissue expansion)

Vacuum breast enlargement (tissue expansion)

Anyone got first hand experience in vacuum breast inlargement, or know of someone that has tried it.

Send a PM to Karren Hutton here. She is our resident expert. Also do a search for past threads on this topic. You will get everyone's opinions and maybe some good answers for your questions. Good luck.

Tnx Allie ;-)
    Its just that the info you get on google is not very accurate and very biased...

Short and sweet,,,,,,
    WWW Noogleberry.com
    And question answered !!

I tried it, and IT WORKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes it takes time, and I Fill a B cup bra now !!!

Hope this helps !!
    "Do not wish to be anything but what you are."
    ~Saint Francis de Sales

Yes it works but, don't expect results instantly. You are better off with a system designed to be left on longer with lower suction. The higher suction ones look like they are doing more but cause bruiseing and discomfort. I've used both and the lower suction for longer, combined with supliments have given me nice results.

Platinum Member
    Check with Karren. She's an expert in this field of engineering.

Here's my original post.... http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...light=boob+wow. I'll PM you some additional info and give you access to photos I have on Photobucket.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I made my own as well. Titer fit at the base than Karren's and sucked both at the same time. Mine had pretty severe suction and I could hold it for 15+ minutes. Which I usually did. I used it morning and evening for 10 months.

Other than a lot of bruising and permanently enlarged nipples, it was waste of time!

On the plus side: I have NO breast tissue. So, rite after removing the suction cups, I LOVED seeing breasts down there! For the minute until they disappeared!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Your doing it all wrong.... the key is lower pressure for a longer period of time.... when I used a gage I kept it below 5 neg psi... for an hour a day.... Brava works at less than 1 psi for 10 hours a day... this allows for the gradual growth of breast tissue.... high pressure short durations only damage the tissues...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I bought the noogleberry a few weeks ago. It does produce results, what little I have used it. Even doing a day will result in visible swelling. It eventually goes down to just a tad above what you began that day with. Cumalative days will eventually add up.

My issue is keeping with the program. Best results take two, one hour sessions, and that's a minimum. It does work to bring you to the next half size cup. Visit their website, some of the results are astonishing. You'll swear they are fake, but I think not.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Your doing it all wrong.... the key is lower pressure for a longer period of time.... when I used a gage I kept it below 5 neg psi... for an hour a day.... Brava works at less than 1 psi for 10 hours a day... this allows for the gradual growth of breast tissue.... high pressure short durations only damage the tissues...
    Crap! Now u tell me! So, I wasted those 10 months! Maybe it's time to get my contraption out and use it as u and Teresa suggest.

Then, report back here in a couple of months!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Great, thanx for the responses ladies.
    I have been trying out my own diy system for a few months (not sticking to it religiously thou, and have seen some results in the beginning, but not too sure if its making much difference anymore. I use relitavely high vacuum for up to an hour at a time. Try doing it daily, but sometimes a few days go by where i forget.

Friends welcome
    Be careful when you play with Mother nature,she can get angry and kick back.
    A little bit of powder and paint,
    can make me look like what I ain't

Out of curiosity I looked into the Brava system, it is a cumbersome and lengthy process to get what in most cases is an increase of one, maybe two sizes. I doubt you can go from an A to a D. You may want to visit these sites for an overview of the Brava system

http://www dot mybrava dot com/home.asp

http://www dot miamibreastcenter dot com/brava-breast-enhancement
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

Yep. Karen's method works. But, it takes time. And, you have to do it every day.
    Hugs,

Teddie

I've actually been wondering if doing that could be somehow harmful to your body. I've never wanted breasts, so I never looked it up before, but it is something I've been wondering.

Banned Read only
    I will burst some bubbles here, but this is total quackery. In a class action suite brought by the AG of Iowa, the medical expert testified: "Applying a vacuum to the outside of the breast might slightly stretch tissue on the surface, but it will not change the shape of cells below the skin. Stretching tissue can cause fluid build-up, similar to what happens with hormonal change during the menstrual cycle. A device might temporarily stretch the skin of the breast, but in order to achieve true enlargement, the glandular and fatty tissue inside must increase. This can only occur with cell growth in either number or size. Glands grow in response to hormones. There is no preferential way to grow fatty tissue in this location. Growth of fibrous tissue does not enlarge the breasts. I don't see how a vacuum device would result in long-term changes to the breast that will increase its size. There may be some short-term changes in the skin, but they are unlikely to be permanent."

Basically, there can be numerous reasons for perceived changes. And as the expert testified:

(a) The measurement process should be properly standardized, recorded, and judged. Standardization would involve determining how breast size can be reliably measured. The measurements must be made in the same way each person each time. All measurements should be made at the same time of day. The measuring tape or other instrument must be applied with the same tension each time. The individual's posture and position should not vary. Since chest circumference changes when people breathe in and out, the measurement should take place at the same phase of the respiratory cycle. The measurements should be recorded, and the process should be documented with videotapes and/or photographs.

(b) Water retention and excretion can cause weight to fluctuate throughout each day and also in connection with the menstrual cycle. Measurements should be made often enough to detect and compensate for any such variation. Frequent measurements would be desirable for this purpose-daily at first and later biweekly.

(c) Lifestyle changes should be recorded. Since overall fat-reduction through dieting and exercise can influence breast size, weight should be monitored and the extent of diet and exercise should be recorded.

(d) The experiment should be long enough to be meaningful. To document a claim that breast enlargement is likely to be permanent, several years of follow-up study would be needed.

(e) Observer bias could result in deliberate or unknowing measurement variations. For this reason, the observers should not know whether or not the people they measure are using the product. Further blinding can take place by preventing the observer from seeing the identity of the subjects they measure.

http://www.quackwatch.org/02Consumer.../newwomyn.html

A breast pump will work somewhat but you need to be taking herbal estrogens at least to get soft tissue. Make sure you research it first though. Your results may vary.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Like others have said, constant low pressuer for several hours.
    To enlarge the nipple, use a breast pump.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    I fashioned my own system after discussing with Karren and yes it works. I wear a 38C bra with zero padding, used to wear a one cup insert and was smaller than I am now. I took herbals for a couple years and have always had gynocomastia but oh how I love my boobs now. I use a shop vac with my system along with funnels and a valve system to regulate pressure. I pump the valve which gives a steady suction and release, seems to work really well and when I am done myu breast are at a heightened sense of touch. I massage every day which also helps.
    I want to be this girl!

Hey I hate to burst anybodys bubble, BUT, this system WORKS !!!!

I use it 2 times a day for at least an hour each time.
    Yes it takes time, as I have been doing it for over 3 years and don't plan on stopping anytime soon !!!!!
    I can now FILL a 38 B bra now, and my goal is to fill a 38 C !!!
    Time will tell,,,
    "Do not wish to be anything but what you are."
    ~Saint Francis de Sales

I have gynocomasia too, I have been using various herbal and massage techiques for the last several years to enhance my breasts and had some measure of success. Today I am just a little better than an "A" cup, which is fine with me, I think women with small, firm tits are sexy. Enough so, that I regularly wear a bra and really, look pretty good topless. Like many things in this live, it doesn't work for everyone

I heatd those effwct depends on female hormone level. Does it work well to non HRTed male?

Platinum Member
    Karren, when do you have an hour a day to devote to breast development?

Untitled
    The discussion of non surgical breast enhancement is now not permitted. The forum rules have been updated to reflect this
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another