Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate goal

Ultimate goal

I may have asked this before but can't remember, since at my age I sometimes suffer from CRS but I was wondering what do you feel your ultimate goal may be for dressing en femme? Mine is to have fun , especially dancing since I am a performer anyway at heart. I also consider it an art form to show if I can do it, anyone can. So, what do you think your goal is? I've already achieved mine.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

My goal is to survive until tomorrow. Really I just want to have fun and be kind to others.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Just to be able to spend as much time as I can dressed, whenever and wherever I desire.
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)

It is the fun part for me too. I really really do have a lot of great fun with all this.

To dress as much as I want and be accepted wherever I go, weather I can look that passable or if people can just be accepting of the fact of this is who I am and it dosen't make me a bad person or someone to make fun of. I'm tired of being comfortable with others or comfortable with myself. I want both. Maybe too much to ask?

Platinum Member
    For me, the goal keeps moving, but right now the goal is to live as much of my life as possible en femme.

My goal is to appear as much like a female as possible as often as possible.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

My goal always changes.

On CDing, I first just wanted to dress, then more.

I next wanted to start hrt and live as a female.

Who knows if I will ever get there .... u have to have goals.

To be at peace with myself! Getting there, but wish I was where I am today 40 years ago.
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

Aspiring Member
    As others have said just to be at peace with myself finally getting there

For me my ultimate goal is to be able to get up in the morning, Walk to my closet and pick out the clothes for the day and just wear what I want.
    Maybe a dress, a skirt and top, or even guy clothes if that is what is what I want. for the day.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

To have enough clothes to dress well or the way my mood strikes me, whether it be casual or evening wear.Also to meet a gg who could understand I may want to do this every few months would be nice.

Hmmm. I can't say I particularly have one, as crossdressing is more of a pastime to me. But if I had to say, I guess it'd be to be comfortable? I don't want to wear stuff that's not very comfortable to wear, like high heels.

Banned Read only
    I think i am finally sold on the idea that i will not live forever.I think i have wasted alot of time on trivial matters in the past,and some not so trivial like reading Psychiatry manuals,but ultimately to no avail.The Beauty magazines in the supermarket checkout lane would probably have been more help then these people who wrote these reference books.So my goal now is to not get so caught up in stuff that does not matter and to live the time i have left with as little stress as possible.I am finding out that in the great scheme of things not much really does actually matter,except for the people that you love of course

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    My goal is just to be me. In time to be able to get out and see the world through the eyes of Mellissa. No to be a stand out, not to be noticed, just to fit in and be me.

Quote Originally Posted by mellissawi View Post
    My goal is just to be me. In time to be able to get out and see the world through the eyes of Mellissa. No to be a stand out, not to be noticed, just to fit in and be me.
    My thoughts exactly, I just want to be able to be me and not have to worry what anyone else thinks about it.

To lose 20 lbs and 2 dress sizes, seriously I think Millissawi hit it on the head, I just want to be me and fit in.

Banned Read only
    I have to agree with you. I love being dressed but just not enough private time to do it.

I agree in the art form bit and strive to impress when necessary. I always set new goals as I gain others.
    My goal always is to live life to the fullest.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I just want to be one of the girls....

For now... lets see... I would like to BE Enfem at least 50% of the time, and also to pass would be amazing.
    I still dont really have the courage to go out fem, or even come out for that matter.
    Makes me sad most of the time and very depressed. Wish i had someone to support me with comming out
    slowly. recently divorced (not from CDing or anything like that though), but did get some snotty comments
    when doing some fem things. painting toenails for sometime and wearing eye makeup aswel, with no neg
    comments though.

My goal is to be happy, as a male and as a female.

Personally, I'm still in the "explore and see what happens" phase.

I really don't know where this road is going to take me, but right now my goal is to have a lot of fun travelling it.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaKelly<3 View Post
    Personally, I'm still in the "explore and see what happens" phase.

I really don't know where this road is going to take me, but right now my goal is to have a lot of fun travelling it.

I second that! Could not of said that better myself!

like to be seen in public as a nice looking lady and have men think i am a sexy woman