Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meeting a lady tomorrow for cofee (need advice!!!)

Who knows, maybe she will be turned on by shaven legs, Like I said, Relax and enjoy your time out.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Relax, the probability of this coming to anything is so small, just enjoy some female company.

Hannah

Slow down....
    It's coffee, not picking out your wedding invitations. You don't even know if you will want lunch yet let alone spilling your heart out about your dressing.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

What a lovely opportunity to interact with another person as you both seek compatibility. It like sending out your first resume. A chance to see what works, refine your ability to read body language in a non-competitive positive setting, get feedback in a non-work location. It is a coffee date. Enjoy.

Banned Read only
    Interesting dilemma. I think you have moved too far down the relationship curve in your head. How about meet and see if you like each other enough to have a second date. Cross dressing is not what you are, it is just a part of you. When you get to the "we're getting serious" stage, you can decide to tell. If she is in to you, she'll keep it secret.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcyRex View Post
    What a lovely opportunity to interact with another person as you both seek compatibility. It like sending out your first resume. A chance to see what works, refine your ability to read body language in a non-competitive positive setting, get feedback in a non-work location. It is a coffee date. Enjoy.
    Yes, this is a way to get used to the idea of dating again. I'm in a similar boat of being single for 7 years and getting deeper into crossdressing, which kind of interferes with dating. I also have trust issues, lack of finances and other excuses. Fear of being outed is increasing with the size of my wardrobe

Anyway, think of it as practicing your dating skills.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I think you are sensible to think of what "might happen" if things were to end up at the ultimate stage .. i.e you end up in a relationship with this woman and it somehow leads to you being outed at work .... BUT .... while I do think it's sensible to think logically about this possible end game scenario, I do think it's way, way too early to be worrying about it! At this stage of the game it's too early to know anything ... including whether you're doing right or wrong thing by just having coffee. I agree with the others, it's just coffee at this point ... lets not put 2 & 2 together and come up with 5.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Banned Read only
    Don't Go, find someone away from work. Protect yourself and don't create a stressful situation that could really hurt you, there are millions of other women, remember CDing won't go away and it's a life time thing that most women don't approve of.

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar
    its coming along nicely. seeing her again today. i'm kinda dropping hints in short doses. said i wanted to be a dress designer and said i shave my legs/body and she loves men that shave.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

Wow....taking a lot of chances huh?
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Ooh, this sounds promising! But keep up the pianissimo approach. You don't want to scare her off too easily, yet you don't want to wind up in a relationship with someone that isn't accepting. Other than that...you go, girl!

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Yes, this is really me! shayleetv's Avatar
    In a bedroom community outside Salt Lake City, Utah.
    My best friend in college was the girl that I got lined up with as a blind date. Friendship replaced romance as we got to know each other better. I became her confidant and she mine. We were more like brother and sister and did things that siblings do when there is great respect and love. She got married and so did I about the same time and as it should be so did our friendship. Not all relationships end up in matrimony or cohabitation. If you don't like the situation your getting in you better change it or live with the consequences. Who knows maybe the consequences might turn out surprisingly well.
    "If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your troubles, you wouldn't sit for a month."
    ~Theodore Roosevelt

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettyFlowingGown View Post
    i'm kinda dropping hints in short doses. said i wanted to be a dress designer and said i shave my legs/body and she loves men that shave.
    Interesting! .... I told previous potential girlfriends that I had my whole body waxed because I liked the "smooth tanned fitness look" ... to be fair, I was more muscular then so it was partly true, but a lot of it was to feminize myself too. Some of them were ok with it but others were not cool about me going to a beauty salon to get my legs waxed.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Conference someone as a result of function of course, if that should go awful the secret is out with friends. Go for espresso nevertheless take it slow-moving. Throughout a conversation mention several information a person found out about whatever as well as CD as well as determine the girl problem. My spouse and i decided not to meet my last GF as a result of function nevertheless she would claim I cannot delay to view a person in this particular. Regrettably there may be additional to your marriage than just clothes and also the room nevertheless, you reached try out.