Thread: Christmas was a blast.

Christmas was a blast.

Just had to share my Christmas experience.

My SO and I visited her family and they welcomed me en femme with open arms. I got to wear my new spotty dress and be girly for the first time for a while. It's made me want it more!

Anyway, everyone accepted me and my SO's mother also said she found it easier talking to me when in girl mode. It was a great Christmas for me. One I wish to repeat in future.

Now on the note of wanting to dress a bit more I decided that after this experience I would head to Bristol in the coming months. And I will not be taking any male clothes. I have posted about it in the meeting place. Hopefully someone from Bristol will reply

Just wanted to share my little Christmas.
    Hugs x
    I've always been the kind of girl that hid my face, so afraid to tell the world, what I've got to say. But I have this dream bright inside of me. No more hiding who I wanna be. This is me.

I think it is a blast that your SO's mother accpted you as you are.
    I would assume your avatar is true to face and I can see why you would be accepted.
    Great for you a lovely presentation.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Lovely post darlin, thank you for sharing.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Gold Member
    Wow Kimberly! I have to say that yours is a story of acceptance that ranks right up there with the best. Have they already said that you are welcome in the future as Kimberly or was this the first time they have met Kimberly and you have to wait and see how things go?

Sounds like a wonderful Xmas indeed

Platinum Member
    That's great news Kimberly!

That sounds like an amazing christmas, your SO and her family sound amazing. I foolishly left all my lady things up in my student house thinking 'well I'm sure I can survive two weeks without dressing especially as I'll be so busy and will have loads of new Christmas presents', how wrong I was lol
    Bi-Gendered, Goth/Metal Fan, Atheist, Artist and British

Some girls have all the luck!

Yes the avatar is all me Beverley. I get told all the time I'm quite convincing but I still don't believe it in myself.

Sue, it was the first time they had met Kim. I was unsure I wanted to do it at first but then I did and I felt comfortable. They said I was welcome anytime and welcome to come however I feel comfortable. So I will definately be going en femme again.
    I've always been the kind of girl that hid my face, so afraid to tell the world, what I've got to say. But I have this dream bright inside of me. No more hiding who I wanna be. This is me.

Sounds like a dream come true!! Great story and thanks for sharing!!
    Desiree

Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    Wow Kimberly! I have to say that yours is a story of acceptance that ranks right up there with the best. Have they already said that you are welcome in the future as Kimberly or was this the first time they have met Kimberly and you have to wait and see how things go?
    Wow, kim, girl i am so happy that everything when so well for you sis, i have to agreee with Sue 's coments, hugs,
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Wow! I think we would all love to have the same experience! I've been out shopping many many times as Debbi, & being accepted as a woman, is a feeling that's undescribable! Thanks for sharing!