Thread: Do you fantasize?

Do you fantasize?

Dressing can be a means to an end in itself but sometimes time spent en femme leads us to fantasies with the way we would like things to be.

I know as a young boy, my main goal with dressing was to look nice as a girl. My fantasies at that time were mostly what it would be like if I was born a girl. In those days my primary goal as a GG would have been growing up, dating, finding Mr. Right, falling in love and settling down as a wife and mother to have and raise my children.I saw that was somewhat out of reach, however, as even learning about Christine Jorgensen, et. al. was showing me that there were limitations even if I transitioned surgically.

I ended up going into the work force, going into the Army, serving my time, meeting a woman, falling in love, getting married, supporting my family, career, mortgage, the usual. Even so, beneath the surface while CDing in the closet for years, I still fantasized about being a striking woman, dating and eventually settling down with a good man.

Eventually, I neared retirement and decided to come out openly and joined a TG organization. This gave me the needed boost to finally breath some life into some of my dreams and fantasies. It essentially ended my marriage though but once I came out there was no turning back. I had to find out who I was and what I was going to do. I actually became a measure of a performer which is what I had always hoped to do. I pretty much lived my fantasies as much as I could in a manner of speaking when I was dressing 24/7. It's almost as if I really did get married to a wonderful guy and had children.

Nowadays, I'm pretty settled and don't need to prove anything to myself or anyone else and am a happy Grandpa but even so, I'm a happy Grandma, even if not openly, who loves and cherishes her family. I can't visualize living just one way or the other, as a guy or girl, I have to be both. In any case fantasy is free and there when we need it. How are you in this regard?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

It's really nice that you were able to live your dream like that. As for me, my dreams are pretty simple. I just want to settle with my lover, dress however I want and stuff like that. I strive everyday to be the best boyfriend I can be. I also dream about my girlfriend finally getting her operations and becoming the woman she always wanted to be. I can't wait for the day we're both just who we truly are, living together happily!

I wonder what it would have been like to grow up as a girl and become a young lady. When I was young I wasn't able to do as I do now so I kind of missed my chance to look like a young lady. I have to settle for an older lady. I may never be a real lady but I can look like one and that will have to do.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Kate

Gosh you echo my thoughts and feelings exactly. My answer is yes word for word to what you wrote. I am now in my 50's and like you dis i am start to come out and be who I am thanks for sharing

Kate,
    There is always room for fantasy.
    How else do we discover a new us.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My crossdressing related fantasies have always been sexual and revolved around exhibitionism. I was able to fulfill them to a level satisfactory to me after posting videos on some amateur adult tube sites and doing broadcast adult cam shows. Now I just like the feeling of dressing up occasionally in private and solely for myself even though it is still sexual in nature.
    "We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think." - The Buddha

Everyone has fantasies: Guys, girls, straight, gay, trans or not. Sure, I do, but it's generally about living the life I'd rather be living...

No I don't any more.... I'm living my fantasy.......
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Fantasies are good, as long as they don't conflict with an opposing real life situation that we also cherish. If someone is in a relationship with a spouse, fantasizing excessively about having a different life with someone else can make a person not be present to their life or marriage. Spouses notice these things and this is when rifts develop.

I think it's important to determine the degree of the fantasies, before determining whether they are good or not. Because some fantasies can propel people to lose relationships they later realize they did not want to lose.

A harmless little fantasy once in awhile is good though.

I speak from personal experience.
    Reine

I am not at a point where the real life can become one with the closet CD life and for extended periods of time the fantasy is all there is. But then again, the fantasy is free, that fem side of me likes to run up the national debt.