Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wearing pantyhose under my jeans

wearing pantyhose under my jeans

I'm working from home today and my wife is out. I got all dressed up this morning but then changed back to my regular clothes. But then I got the idea to put on my panties and pantyhose under my regular guys jeans. Not sure why I never did this before. What a great feeling! I promised my wife I would never take my CDing out of the house and I intend to stick to that promise, but I can see how this would be addicting to do everyday ;-)

I have worn panties only for quite a while now and don't even think about the ugly kind of underwear anymore. I have also found that womens jeans are nice to wear when out and about. Most will never know they are from the womens section.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Question: How can you tell the difference between a regular guy and a CDing guy?

Answer: You pull down his jeans.

Enjoy my friend.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    I too, seem to remember I only dressed at home. Once the under dressing takes hold though,.....whoops! I quite often wear knickers (panties) to work and I love having them on.

So yep! You are another on the slippery slope to hell.
    Let me know when you get here, I can then say "I told you so".

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

I have worn panty hose under a pair of tight jeans to get a bit of slippage between the leg and the jeans.
    Sometimes extra denier ones for warmth.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Crossdresser
    I wear thigh high stockings with a garter belt under my guy jeans to keep my legs warm now that winter has set in. I'd rather wear the stockings than thermal underwear. After you have them on for a few hours you don't even remember they are there.

Oh Yes! I can't imagine leaving the house now without a pair of nice silky panties and some tights on under my jeans. Try shaving your legs nice and smooth, and color your toenails a pretty color, too! It makes for a wonderful day. Elfin
    ​​ღϠ₡ღ✻ Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡✻ ღϠ₡ღ✻

No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent
    Eleanor Roosevelt

​​​ღϠ₡ღ✻ Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡✻ ღϠ₡ღ✻

Wearing a pair of panties along with a bra and tights.....all underneath and you are the only one who knows.....love that feeling!!!

Been wearing pantyhose under my jeans and slacks to work for years.

During the cooler months here in Phoenix, I'll wear them (under my jeans) while running errands on the weekends, only without socks. At work I wouldn't want anybody to notice my hose-covered ankles peeking above my shoes, but amongst strangers, I don't care.

One time I was loading up some boxes at Home depot, putting them in the trunk of the car, and as I finished the last box I reached around to pull up my jeans. I hadn't realized my repeated bending over had caused them to slip halfway down my backside (even with a belt), giving anybody who was nearby a nice view of my control-tops.
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)

I too love the feel of pantyhose under jeans. I really like womens jeans as they seem to fit me better. As noted above no one notices and unless they are pink (at least where I work) no one cares. Been wearing my hose and jeans like this for 3+ years.

Banned Read only
    Pantyhose are a staple for me nearly every day. I love the feel and the look of shiny hose with my nails done, toe rings and an ankle bracelet. I do have a question: Why do people who wear pantyhose wear panties under them. They are panty-hose, after all.

I wear them a lot under my guy clothes. Also wear panties and a bra too. But with being in the military i do have times when i cant.

So ... underdressing in hose and static cling. What's your best trick to combat? I used Cling-Free for my first go, and it was only moderately successful.

Quote Originally Posted by happypanty View Post
    I wear them a lot under my guy clothes. Also wear panties and a bra too. But with being in the military i do have times when i cant.
    i am in the military too and sometimes all I can do is underdress....

i have just started my journey and yes i have worn stockings suspenders and panties under my jeans.I was in ashop the other day and a security guard gave me a funny look and i had a horrible thought what if i was mistaken for a shoplifter and searched.It was a scary thought

I wear bra, panties, pantyhose (usually black) under my tight junior boot cut jeans, perfume, lip gloss to work

Quote Originally Posted by LaraPeterson View Post
    Pantyhose are a staple for me nearly every day. I love the feel and the look of shiny hose with my nails done, toe rings and an ankle bracelet. I do have a question: Why do people who wear pantyhose wear panties under them. They are panty-hose, after all.
    Yes, pantyhose under my pants or jeans is such a smooth silky feeling. It is a feeling of my feminine self being separated from the rough fabric of the jeans. Oh, and to have nicely painted nails and no panties under the pantyhose is so sexy. Why have more clothes on than you need to?

I like to go shopping without socks on to feel my feet sliding in my shoes and the sexy look when I reach for something and my pantyhose is exposed for all to see.

Quote Originally Posted by LaraPeterson View Post
    Because the only panty is in the name. There really is no panty in them.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    I have worn panty hose under a pair of tight jeans to get a bit of slippage between the leg and the jeans.
    Sometimes extra denier ones for warmth.
    In the warmer months I will wear hose under my motorcycle leathers. If I don't its a 3 person job to peel them off after a spirited ride. I know of a few non-CD riders who have tried it as well. In the winter months tights are warmer then any thermal bottoms I've tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey_39 View Post
    In the warmer months I will wear hose under my motorcycle leathers. If I don't its a 3 person job to peel them off after a spirited ride. I know of a few non-CD riders who have tried it as well. In the winter months tights are warmer then any thermal bottoms I've tried.
    I have also heard of scuba divers wearing pantyhose so it's easier to get their wetsuits on and off.

Thank god for pantyhose. I wear then lots under my pants. I love it.
    [SIZE=2]____________________________________________[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Too many thing to do, to little time. Enjoy who you are,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]The DH for Abigaild(GG)[/SIZE]

was watching NCIS the other day..In this episiode someone had sent a letter full white powder to one of the agents...So you all know what happen.....next thing you know all kinda alarms went off and all the doors closed....long story short...everybody had to take off all thier clothes and decontaminate..LOL! ...I was sittinng there looking at this thinking humm just how many of those agents had to strip down to thier pink victoria secret panties and 60 dollar bra under they Armonie business suit..

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey_39 View Post
    Ride year round and love tights in the winter. Tights under long johns when temps get in the teens and that is the most layers I have needed... Love the feeling of the tights. Use to wear thigh highs in the summer but had a leg work it's way down once. No one noticed but it took extra effort on my part!

Quote Originally Posted by AngoraGirl View Post
    ....What a great feeling! I promised my wife I would never take my CDing out of the house and I intend to stick to that promise, but I can see how this would be addicting to do everyday ;-)
    If I lived in NY, I would be wearing pantyhose every day until June. I wore them for comfort and survival in the cold. If asked, I was prepared to say that and that it is good for the blood flow. What is the different between therapeutic men's pantyhose and women's? Not sure but it sure feels good to sit down and cross your legs with what looks like thin men's hose to anyone who could be looking.
    Last edited by Robbin_Sinclair; 01-06-2013 at 07:15 AM.

I know what you mean! I love the feeling of my bra and panties under my guy cloths! I prefer thigh high stockings however... More freedom that way!