Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: When did you first crossdress?

I was about 6. Mom always wore pantyhose, 24/7 and I loved how her legs looked. I took a pair out of her hamper and tried them on. It led to her skirts, bras, slips, dresses, heels and wigs, as I got older.

Used to wear mum's shoes in bed when I was 12.

Bought my first dress at 25. "Late-starter" doesn't even cover it. I sometimes wonder what it would have been like to do it at e.g 16. The logistics would have failed at some point I'm sure......

I was about 12, hitting puberty and wondering how girls "worked", and investigating how girls' clothing worked led to me trying on a bra to see how they went on and came off... and it felt so good, I kept going.

About 5 - 7 sister's pantyhose ))

... age 8 or 9 ,I wore my mother's bathing suit, My interest started at 3 or 4.
    I vividly remember the beautiful sounds of my grade 4 teacher's undergarments as she walked by... the shh shhhh of fabric on fabric.
    It sounded beautiful and I wanted it for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Xandra View Post
    Wow! That is really interesting that you started so late. No feelings before that?
    nope, I was too busy feeding my animal masculinity. As described in other thread responses, it was likely brought on by 2 things that only came together at that time- my wife refusing to dress sexy for me, meaning our relationship was lacking in femininity, and that I was embarrassed about her doing me as a guy with her toy. It felt much better to pretend I was a girl. That sums it up rather snugly, but there's a lot of periphery.

I was in my early teens staying at my aunt's house for the weekend. She called me to zip up the back of her dress, no problem. That one simple act led me into xdressing. I had to figure out how she got everything on. She wearing a longline bra and a zipper OMG with a slip. After she left, I discovered the hidden joys that were in the dresser.

I got into when i was in elementary school. i dont know why but it was just something i did when there was a window to do it in. i wish i could read my mind back then, have a pair of panties on and curling up on the floor. i wonder why that was.

My sister tells me about age 5, I don't remember that tho, I do remember at about age 12 my first dress tho. Pink satin dress in the older "puffy" style

I was around 6. Most friends that I can remember where girls then. And I can remember one of the girls wearing hose. I was so jealous, so I tried my moms on. From there bra's, dresses, wig.

I tried on a pair of women's satin gloves when I was an 8th grader. I loved the feeling of it and it's only grown on me. Now I like to wear dresses, heels, and full-blown lingerie. It's a sexual feeling rather than one of wanting to be a girl. I just feel sexier in women's clothing!
    Sports-obsessed brunette in heels and stockings.
    LET'S GO USA! #WorldCup2014

My first time would have been when I was around 10 years old. Tried on a pair of pantyhose too.

Around 5 to 6 years old. I was not yet in Kindergarten yet. Put on what ever I could of my sisters that fit.

I am Guessing around 7 or 8 tried on my mothers stuff, i think my first article was her slip, and it progressed from there. I remember the first time i tried her lipstick i was scared i wouldnt be able to get it off, LOL. Been hooked ever since.

Around 7 or 8, I tried on my sister's dress. Then, around 12 or so, I fully dressed on night when home alone -- panties, nylons, slip, bra, dress, makeup, and I became absolutely hooked.

Around 12 or 13. I had been watching Get Smart and I liked the 'damsel in distress' theme. So I borrowed one of my mothers' dresses (very short on me) , pantyhose and bra. I knelt in the bathtub, started filling it with water. I used to imagine that I was trapped in a phone booth that was filling with water. Strange, I know but it's my first memory.

I think I was around the age of 6.

At about the age if 11 or 12. I first tried my sisters one piece swimsuit. About the same time, I also tried on her gymnastics team leotard. .... I was always caught, and it never went over well at all.
    I stopped.
    Until I was about 40 and made a "deal."
    I worked in a hot restaurant kitchen. Always envied waitresses in there skirts. So one saying "joked" with thedinningroom manger saying" if I wear a skirt. Can I wait tables?" She replied "if you war a skirt. You can do whatever you want."
    I called her bluff. And I got a skirt. She didn't know that to say accept. "I didn't really expect you todo it!"
    Surprise!
    And IMO dressing has snowballed from then.
    (Side note) I never did wait tables that day. But that was rather exiting and I dress in everything. But... In the closet.

When I was about eleven, I had a curiosity about what it might feel like to wear women's underwear. So I took a pair of scissors to mine and did the best I could. It didn't take long for me to figure out that a bikini shape was improperly suited to holding my junk, but in retrospect I blame that on insufficient leg-hole elastic (which had all been cut off to give the new shape its form).

Then I pulled a bit of a u-turn in the next couple years. Lord of the Rings had just come out, and I was obsessed as any boy could be with Frodo Baggins. I wanted to grow out my hair to be like his, dress up as him for Halloween, carry around the One Ring on a necklace, et cetera. Eventually, after growing my hair out to about shoulder-length, my infatuation with the hobbit subsided and I got tired of people saying I looked like a girl, so I got a buzz cut.

CD urges flared up again at about sixteen or seventeen. I was finishing high school, still discovering myself, and wondering again what it would be like to wear female undergarments. At this point, the easiest thing to do was to knick some of my mom's. It's only ever increased from there, and I started growing my hair again at eighteen.

7 or 8, mom's girdle and pantyhose

I was about 4 and living with my grandparents as my parents were separated and going thru a divorce, It was the late 60,s and they were in their 40,s and every weekend used to have parties in their basement, my sister and I used to sneak out of bed and sit on the stairs and watch through the railings all the women in their beautiful cocktail dresses beautifully made up, drinking martini,s listening to Dean Martin and Frank Sinatra. My Grandma would let me have my naps in her bed and would often find me fast asleep in her stockings that she would leave on the bed. After the divorce My sister went to live with my Mother and My brother and I went to live with my Dad, I wouldn't see my sister again for 10 years. My father remarried and my stepmother who was only 22 always resented me, Growing up I was small and often mistaken for a girl, although I didn't start really dressing until I was about 12 or 13 one summer when my parents were at work when my brother and I went into their room and discovered all of her sexy lingerie and would dress and play Mommy and Daddy.

Uhm... think I was about 4-5 years old... the rest history

Around 10 or 11. First my sister's panties, but since she was smaller than me they hurt o I quickly graduated to my mother's nylon panties and dresses.

My first time was with pantyhose.

After a long infatuation with pantyhose and puberty starting to kick in, I put on Mom's L'eggs Sheer Energy and was hooked. They are the foundation of my fem side and CDing. From there, I put on mom's leotard with them and lipstick. It was an incredible rush that came over my body. The feel of tight, smooth garments, and the look, smell, taste, and feel of lipstick. Still feel the same today about it, except now, it has evolved into dresses, full makeup, nails, wig the whole 9 years baby! YES! Love it and love my pantyhose and heels!