Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: In Male Mode what clues to your femininity do you present?

Pierced ears, long hair it just past my shoulders, long finger nails. I started to pluck my eyebrows, have no hair left on my hands and most the hair on my arms is gone. I started to carry a bag about a year and a half ago. Now that I wrote these all down I can't be live that people that know me haven't guessed by now.
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom" Anais Nin.

Live, Laugh, and Love Yourself!

Long finger nails (just past the finger tip sometimes a little longer. My right index broke the other day and I am pissed lol) manicured, seldom but sometimes clear nail polish, semi-plucked eyebrows, toe nails painted always(when they starts to look bad, I remove the old polish and replace immediately), panties always, sometimes I am told I sit like a girl (when I'm not thinking about what I'm doing) and I have been told I hold my cigarette like a girl.

I don't have any 'tells' that I know of, other than reading the girl's magazines and catalogs at work, but I'm pretty sure that everyone thinks I'm just looking at the pretty girls in the pictures.
    Edit: have to add, the few who know I CD always point to the profession I chose, basically a female dominated workplace. But that wasn't the reason I chose it, I simply liked the next level up of work, but wasn't able to attain that position due to my late entry into the field where you have to start in the educational stage at an early age. So I 'settled' for a lower job title to enable myself to be in a field that I love, even if it means being in a subordinate position.
    Last edited by sometimes_miss; 03-18-2013 at 02:26 PM.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Nothing. I like to keep my male and female persona completely different.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    For me it's my somewhat long and manicured nails with clear polish, my earrings (diamond studs in both ears) and my tweezed eyebrows in a nice feminine shape. Not to mention of course my completely hairless body which I have no qualms about displaying in shorts and short sleeves.
    Same here, sans manicure. Well, have to fix that ....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

I think mine like everyones answers are pretty much the same: plucked brows and long finger nails. But occasionally, if I'm thinking about or studying something, I catch my self standing with my hand on hip, not very masculine.
    Stephanie

Shaved body parts like arms, plucked eyebrows, shapely nails, stud earings or at least the holes and probably mannerisms and the way I stand etc though I have tried to hide that. Individually not much but all together? Yet no one really looks that close usually, they probably think I'm either well groomed and modern or just a little effeminate.

ummm i suck lol i only have shaved legs, but i wear womens jeans, shorts and have hot pink, baby blue, white canvas shoes that are all very fem but im hopefully gettin my ears done soon ! :O

Mes amis, bonjour...

At this time of year... very skinny "Pepe" jeans and 3.5" heeled booties
    Ashley

Let's see... Painted toenails, flowery havaianas flip-flops, skinny bootcut jeans, my noticeable bra under shirts, a little lipstick, neatly trimmed eyebrows, watches designed for women, jewelry, and my manicured fingernails. From afar, just a ordinary fellow..closer in, someone special..

Gold Member
    It is interesting what we think are clues sometimes. Some of the things we do are clues and other things may not be noticeable or are just a different male grooming technique. For instance eye brows. I clean the edges of mine up and trim back the wild ones, but I don't shape them or thin them out. Probably not something I would call a clue. The same for nails that only extend past the end of a finger a little bit. Men can have good nails. But if you start putting clear coat on them, all bets are off.

So for me, the brows aren't an issue but the nails are as they probably get a little too long at times and are shiny. Long hair and earrings are also male traits but contribute to the overall hmmm factor if something else draws attention. I have gone through laser and electrolysis so there is the attention getter that makes other things get the hmmm factor. I also wear more male jewelry than I used to which may not be an issue, but when things start adding up, who knows?

Not very many unless you know me. I basically "hide in plain sight" but my transformations are always radically different than my male mode.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Plucked eyebrows are about it. Legs are shaved and my toe nails are usually polished..but that is hidden from view.

Painter toe nails & shaved legs also, but they are hidden.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Usually clothing and well manicured nails and clean shaven face.
    Makes me look 10 years younger.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Long hair, shaped eye brows, and lack of hair on my arms and legs

Hose & Heel Loving Divia. Lee Andrews's Avatar
    I'd say the earrings, shaped brows thanks to my Wife and her shop and the trimmed body hair (legs, chest, etc). If anyone has figured it out they haven't said anything.
    Trying to come to grips with this lovely thing called Crossdressing.

Thankful there is a place to ask for help.

I have my eyebrows thinned and shaped, my underarms are waxed hair free, I wear purfume daily, I also wear womens jeans, legging's and tops sometimes a bra with small forms, I will also wear eye makeup and lip gloss/ lipstick.

Platinum Member
    No obvious signs hen I'm working as a male...but underneath I'm wearing panties and stockings. Those physical trappings are something of a reminder for me that I can express my feminine nature in other ways too...and as I commented on another thread today, these can include the ways I interact with others, my choices and my judgments. In so,e sense, I'm learning to incorporate a higher degree of emotional intelligence into my life..to be more self aware and more aware of the way other people think and feel. That's not uniquely feminine, but arguably something many males seem to lack.

For me it's the fact that all my nails are usually longer than my fingers/toes and are buffed within an inch of their life. In addition my legs are hairless or look hairless thanks to epilating (it makes it fun in shorts in summer when I wear sandals), and I tidy my eyebrows from their natural monobrow state. Finally I usually find that I sway my 'child bearing' hips when I walk.
    Every morning we wake up, healthy or not, given the opportunity to remake ourselves. We do not have to let the person we were yesterday define who we are today. The promise of each new dawn can be squandered by repeating patterns and habits that have always held us back, or we can decide that today we will finally treat ourselves with kindness. -Wheelchair Kamakaze

Karly in East County kayesimone's Avatar
    shaped eyebrows, plumping clear lip gloss, longer hair, a hint of mascara and a lack of body hair...nails buffed shiny and i do tend to wear womens pants. i do tend to be a little chatty with comments that come off a bit femme as well as some of my body language. if out shopping i do go a little cuter. underneath are panties and a cmi...thats about normal...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I frequently wear mary-janes or ballet flats (like my avatar) with pantyhose. Most of my shorts and a few pants are from the women's racks. I will occasionally wear Keds, although that was the first thing I wore publicly years ago. I also wear women's leggings or tights and running shoes when working out. Have never had a negative comment, just an occasional double-take.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    No crossover for me -- I'm either all guy or all girl

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    For me it is working out 6 times a week attempting to keep a slender figure without cluing anyone in. Also I keep my legs and underarms shave. Besides that it would be things like underdressing that are noticable to the public.

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar
    shaved legs/chest/arms
    I wear perfume
    I colour toe-nails
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.