Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: In Male Mode what clues to your femininity do you present?

Clues I reveal......I use female shampoo, body wash, & deodorant. My fingernails are a little long... Shave my underarms & chest.... When not working wear girls jeans {not to fem} Easy Spirit walking shoes or other girls shoes and socks. Always wear panties and usually a bra {guess it shows under some of my male and female tops}. Also my working slacks are female.

Guess I'm cross dressed all the time....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

for me panties, women's jeans ,women' shoes ,clear nail polish and a womens sweat shirt so far..

When in guy mode (which is the lions share of the time) when the weather is nice, I will wear sandals and show off my pedicured toenails painted a dark colour like dark blue (as they are at the moment).

Wandering, not lost. ActuallyMichaela's Avatar
    I only wear tight jeans, mostly male skinny jeans but sometimes women's jeans. I like scarves, especially in the winter, I groom myself pretty well. I've been told I care way too much about clothes and shoes as a guy.

I wear women's jeans every day. Have for years. I cross my legs when I sit. Have done this my entire life. Sitting without crossing my legs hurts my back. Sometimes, without thinking, I walk with my practiced woman's walk. I have long hair. Thanks to soy and fennel seeds, I have B size breasts, and ALL my clothes are almost as tight as I can fit into, so they show. Although I can talk sports with the best of them, I canNOT talk cars and I loathe action/macho movies, preferring low-tech character studies. Only once in my life have I ever chased a woman, and that was when who later became my ex was chasing me (My Mom said finding a girlfriend was going to be the only way the ex would leave me alone...on the rebound, I let her catch me. All the (ten) other women I've been with have practically propositioned me) I love yoga and essential oils. I have never gone out fully dressed, but someday...
    Last edited by Anneliese; 03-30-2013 at 08:01 AM.

The panties peeking out from my jeans...
    I also completely shave my body and groom my eyebrows.

Love, Hannah
    Last edited by Hannah Gotta; 03-30-2013 at 08:02 AM.
    www.hannahmcknight.org

Quote Originally Posted by foxey View Post
    I only wear tight jeans, mostly male skinny jeans but sometimes women's jeans. I like scarves, especially in the winter, I groom myself pretty well. I've been told I care way too much about clothes and shoes as a guy.
    I wear tight jeans too. Not women's, but tight nonetheless. I'm the same way though, I take to much care of myself for a guy... I love scarves too! Lol
    Done crying.

Banned Read only
    Absolutely none. And not by conscious choice. just the way it is.