Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: In Male Mode what clues to your femininity do you present?

In Male Mode what clues to your femininity do you present?

I my case, the only mode that I have is that of a feminine male. So for me it would be:

Femme hair style, Capri Pants or Leggings, Women's Purse. Women's Sandals sometimes with high-heels, Women's Perfume, and Professionally pedicured fire engine red toenails. When people encounter me, they know that I am definitely playing for the Girl's Team.

What are the telltale signs that you present even if they are more subtle?

Jamie
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

For me on the outside are my plucked eyebrows and my clear polished nails. Undercover are my colored toe nails.

long hair earings breast fourms sometimes and skinny jeans Hugs Ronda
    hugs
    Ronda

I wear a subtle shade of lipstick and wear lace panties every day. My home tends to have bright, vibrant colours like red, orange and fuscia - more associated with women than men.

Panties and a sports bra, so no wire cup shows through, underneath, and sometimes a little lip gloss or clear nail polish on nails that look a little too neat and clean, and perhaps just a bit too long!

Xxoo,
    Cate

Before going full time- Skinny jeans, flats, nice top or sweater. I had a femme hairstyle for quite a while now, and have always kept my nails polished and worn femme earrings.

Long hair ( neck - shoulder length layered girls style) , earring or holes in my ears if not wearing them, eyebrows shaped . Girls: Panties, camis, Jeans , pants , shorts ,shirts ,t shirts and any thing else I can get way with lol.

I can change my mind unexpectedly and can't parallel park.

Clear polished nails and a mini-messenger-bag-style purse are probably enough to make people think "hmmm." I used to worry about that, but not so much any more.

I also wear women's jeans, but they are unembellished so they don't really count. Same with the women's athletic shoes I like. They have pink or purple accent colors but these days men's shoes also have those colors.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Mascara and nail polish.
    I know enough to know I don't know enough.

Peace

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    My office is conservative, so I have to keep it on the DL..panties, toenails, ankle sox...
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

I keep my fingernails manicured and clear coated with the length to the tips of fingers. Underneath I am usually in lace panties (love the ones from Soma (buy only on sale)). If I'm traveling for a few days, I paint my toes too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

Makeup addict!
    Nothing. No long hair, no coloured nails, no heels, no lingerie, nothing

bra, panties, womens jeans (that arent overtly feminine), womens tops (again not overtly feminine), clear nail polish on the fingers, painted toes

For me it's my somewhat long and manicured nails with clear polish, my earrings (diamond studs in both ears) and my tweezed eyebrows in a nice feminine shape. Not to mention of course my completely hairless body which I have no qualms about displaying in shorts and short sleeves.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

For me it's just my plucked eyebrows. Sometimes light mascara and very subtle eye make-up.
    [SIZE="5"][/SIZE]Deborah J.

Platinum Member
    Hi Jamie, For me it's the eyebrows and clear nail polish hair free legs chest and arms.
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 01-06-2013 at 07:44 AM.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

plucked eyebrows.gloss nails and shaved legs year around even in shorts at the gym or summer time and often ear studs
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

Generally I have problems with keeping things hidden, since I find it annoying. Although, I feel the normal tension most people feel as well. In any event, I typically use nail polish on my pinkie or thumb, always one color for each hand. I have worn full nail polish before, but I dislike it being brought up so much by strangers. Everything else isn't particular visible or noticeable.

Of course, some places this wouldn't be commented on much. In California and Seattle, it's a bit of a hipster thing to do (ie, AlphaNail).

girly girl
    For me the visible things are: bra-strap length colored/highlighted hair, both ears pierced, eyebrows semi-plucked (not overtly fem but certainly not bushy and wild), no hair on hands, forearm hair 50% epilated, nails out to fingertips and usually manicured. Polka dot cell phone cover, pink cigarette lighter. If this counts I always use girly-smelling shampoo/conditioner, bodywash and antiperspirant too.

Banned Read only
    Hi Jamie, I have a completely shaved body all the time and it becomes pretty apparent during the summer months when my skin is shiny and tanned; I wear a clear, glossy sealer on my fingernails all the time and they are a little long for a guy; if I happen to be somewhere with my shoes off and no socks, my toenails give me away because they are almost always red or pink, I have toe rings and most of the time I wear an ankle bracelet. My eyebrows are trimmed and shaped as well. Most of the time, even in drab mode, I wear a bra and breast forms (albeit with a loose fitting shirt) which fill out a C cup pretty well. It is getting harder for me to hide my femininity for these reasons. I don't think it will be very long before I go full time.

Body language, vocal tone - if I don't control it enough, it's pretty obvious. Also, I must control what I buy, since it tends to err on the feminine side. I saw an amazing coat a while back that I almost purchased, but then realized that it was femme to the bone.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    You might think it's the long ponytail in my hair, but plenty of guys do that, too. Anyone who asks gets told, "My fiancee likes it," which she does.

You'd have to look closely to see that my fingernails are a bit long, and a bit shiny (from the Sally Hansen nail hardener on them), and that my arms are pretty much devoid of hair.

You probably wouldn't see my shaved legs under my pant legs, or my painted toenails under my socks and shoes.

You'd likely never figure out that this guy is hiding a lady. Excellent. All according to plan.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    For me on the outside are my plucked eyebrows and my clear polished nails. Undercover are my colored toe nails.
    Same here along with thinned out hair on my arms.

Arched eyebrows, I wear cubic zirconia stud earrings, I moisturize and use eye cream and I shave my body hair.