Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: In Male Mode what clues to your femininity do you present?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

In Male Mode what clues to your femininity do you present?

I my case, the only mode that I have is that of a feminine male. So for me it would be:

Femme hair style, Capri Pants or Leggings, Women's Purse. Women's Sandals sometimes with high-heels, Women's Perfume, and Professionally pedicured fire engine red toenails. When people encounter me, they know that I am definitely playing for the Girl's Team.

What are the telltale signs that you present even if they are more subtle?

Jamie
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

For me on the outside are my plucked eyebrows and my clear polished nails. Undercover are my colored toe nails.

I wear a subtle shade of lipstick and wear lace panties every day. My home tends to have bright, vibrant colours like red, orange and fuscia - more associated with women than men.

Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    For me on the outside are my plucked eyebrows and my clear polished nails. Undercover are my colored toe nails.
    Same here along with thinned out hair on my arms.

Arched eyebrows, I wear cubic zirconia stud earrings, I moisturize and use eye cream and I shave my body hair.

Nothing. I like to keep my male and female persona completely different.

Let's see... Painted toenails, flowery havaianas flip-flops, skinny bootcut jeans, my noticeable bra under shirts, a little lipstick, neatly trimmed eyebrows, watches designed for women, jewelry, and my manicured fingernails. From afar, just a ordinary fellow..closer in, someone special..

Gold Member
    It is interesting what we think are clues sometimes. Some of the things we do are clues and other things may not be noticeable or are just a different male grooming technique. For instance eye brows. I clean the edges of mine up and trim back the wild ones, but I don't shape them or thin them out. Probably not something I would call a clue. The same for nails that only extend past the end of a finger a little bit. Men can have good nails. But if you start putting clear coat on them, all bets are off.

So for me, the brows aren't an issue but the nails are as they probably get a little too long at times and are shiny. Long hair and earrings are also male traits but contribute to the overall hmmm factor if something else draws attention. I have gone through laser and electrolysis so there is the attention getter that makes other things get the hmmm factor. I also wear more male jewelry than I used to which may not be an issue, but when things start adding up, who knows?

Not very many unless you know me. I basically "hide in plain sight" but my transformations are always radically different than my male mode.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Long hair, shaped eye brows, and lack of hair on my arms and legs

Hose & Heel Loving Divia. Lee Andrews's Avatar
    I'd say the earrings, shaped brows thanks to my Wife and her shop and the trimmed body hair (legs, chest, etc). If anyone has figured it out they haven't said anything.
    Trying to come to grips with this lovely thing called Crossdressing.

Thankful there is a place to ask for help.

I have my eyebrows thinned and shaped, my underarms are waxed hair free, I wear purfume daily, I also wear womens jeans, legging's and tops sometimes a bra with small forms, I will also wear eye makeup and lip gloss/ lipstick.

No obvious signs hen I'm working as a male...but underneath I'm wearing panties and stockings. Those physical trappings are something of a reminder for me that I can express my feminine nature in other ways too...and as I commented on another thread today, these can include the ways I interact with others, my choices and my judgments. In so,e sense, I'm learning to incorporate a higher degree of emotional intelligence into my life..to be more self aware and more aware of the way other people think and feel. That's not uniquely feminine, but arguably something many males seem to lack.

For me it's the fact that all my nails are usually longer than my fingers/toes and are buffed within an inch of their life. In addition my legs are hairless or look hairless thanks to epilating (it makes it fun in shorts in summer when I wear sandals), and I tidy my eyebrows from their natural monobrow state. Finally I usually find that I sway my 'child bearing' hips when I walk.
    Every morning we wake up, healthy or not, given the opportunity to remake ourselves. We do not have to let the person we were yesterday define who we are today. The promise of each new dawn can be squandered by repeating patterns and habits that have always held us back, or we can decide that today we will finally treat ourselves with kindness. -Wheelchair Kamakaze

Karly in East County kayesimone's Avatar
    shaped eyebrows, plumping clear lip gloss, longer hair, a hint of mascara and a lack of body hair...nails buffed shiny and i do tend to wear womens pants. i do tend to be a little chatty with comments that come off a bit femme as well as some of my body language. if out shopping i do go a little cuter. underneath are panties and a cmi...thats about normal...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I frequently wear mary-janes or ballet flats (like my avatar) with pantyhose. Most of my shorts and a few pants are from the women's racks. I will occasionally wear Keds, although that was the first thing I wore publicly years ago. I also wear women's leggings or tights and running shoes when working out. Have never had a negative comment, just an occasional double-take.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    No crossover for me -- I'm either all guy or all girl

Traces of nail polish, lack of body hair and taking probably too much interest in what female characters are wearing on TV.

Maria

For me its lack of body hair, thinned eye brows (my poor attempt at shaping them), my usual posture while standing and sitting (crossed legs). On the more hidden side, colored toe nails, and my usual daily underdressing.

Now, the strange thing about all this is that, before my wife knew, I would still do most of these things (save for the ongoing leg shaving) and she never really thought much of it. Or maybe unconsciously wished it away. Who knows. Now that she knows she's commented out loud to herself on more than one occasion "how could I have missed that". Just the other day while looking at a very recent pic of us she said "you know, now that I know, I can definitely see your fem side". Mind you, this was just a pic of us two together our friend took from across the table. I asked why she said that and she couldn't explain. Guess i give out that girly vibe if you care to observe...

Female deodorant, perfume most days, legs shaved when it is shorts weather (about 3/4 of the year here), and super shinny buffed toe nails. I also wear brighter or more feminine colors.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    For me it is working out 6 times a week attempting to keep a slender figure without cluing anyone in. Also I keep my legs and underarms shave. Besides that it would be things like underdressing that are noticable to the public.

Just that my hair's getting longer, and I have different colored shirts available to add to my male garb.
    - Phoebe Brenne

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Since I am "hair-challenged" on top I try to make up for it in other ways: shaved arms/legs, regular pedis w/color, clear polish on fingernails, eye shadow, trimmed/plucked eyebrows (also use pencil - hate those pesky gray hairs!), mascara, light lipstick, fem fragrance, ankle bracelet, ladies watch/wallet. Panties 24/7, girlie jeans/tops and socks/loafers. I walk on a regular basis and usually count anywhere from 10-15 fem articles on me. If I wasn't so afraid of this "passing" thing I'd just put on my wig and be done with it..... Seriously considering getting my ears pierced, even at my advanced age....
    Last edited by donnatracey; 01-07-2013 at 12:36 AM.

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar
    shaved legs/chest/arms
    I wear perfume
    I colour toe-nails
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

For me its a light sprinkling of a nice female perfume or deodrant, depending on whether im working or not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]