Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking at women

I find myself not only checking out the fashion, but the hair and makup too. I'm trying get get a better feel of what look I could pull off and would help me blend in for someday when I get up the nerve to go out dressed. Lets face it I'm mid forties, I can't try to dress or wear my hair and makup like a twenty year old. I'm am also very attracted to women but I sometimes find myself thinking "oh my god if had her body and looks".

I've loved the Celtic Women performances my wife would always make comments usually resulting in a change of viewing pleasures. My wife now understands that I'm dealing with GID. Not long ago they came on TV again and she said that she's no longer jealous thinking I'm lusting after the woman, maybe their dresses but not the ladies. Now when she sees me looking she'll say something like, "that won't look good on you" maybe, "you're too old for that" or even that it may look good on me. She knows I'm looking at the clothes and the presentation.

AnitaH
    I am becoming a butterfly emerging from a cocoon, I am ready to spread my wings, I have found my voice again for I am holding my head high and I am taking my power back.

“It is never too late to become what you might have been.” ~ George Eliot

HTTP://anitafog.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/anitah.fog

When I look at women I always look at there cloths.
    How they walk, act. ect.
    Just love it.

My wife and I both comment on clothing we see and like as we have similar tastes in style and quality, but if your wife/SO is getting mad at you for looking at another woman as a woman and not as a mannequin, then I think you wife/SO has a tad too much self doubt.

If there is an attractive lady nearby that catches my eye, my wife may comment, but then if there is a good looking guy nearby that catches my wife's eye, I may comment. Neither of us comment out of jealousy; sometimes envy. But we both know we are going home together.
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

I look at both the woman and the clothes. I'm hard-wired about the woman. Soft-wired about the clothes. My wife knows this and is fine with both - she knows she's the one for me.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.